PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL Marino + Sharpe out @ CBS [Post Edit -2/24- Be Careful w/ Premie Celebration :( ]

that's very insensitive of you, Brady FTW...bailiff, 15 whacks with the rod of correction across the offender's prostrated buttocks, if you will...and next time, Mr FTW, any lapse in appropriate PC correctness on this fan message board will be met with swift, harsh remediation!!!

Next case.....!

I'm going to have to lodge a formal protest on the grounds that horseface extremis is not a protected class.

OK...I see...a technicality...horsefacedness is NOT jackassery...hmmmm...well, you get off THIS time Mr. FTW...but remember THIS...we're ONTO you now....one slip...one fall into sophmoric hijinks and blatant insensitivity...you WILL pay...and pay dearly...case dismissed upon paying court cost..which amount to the sum of $500 U.S. in small denominations delivered to Mr. Jao Cahrr, Esq. in the dead of night by a brown shoed dwarf wearing a miniskirt..

that's very insensitive of you, Brady FTW...bailiff, 15 whacks with the rod of correction across the offender's prostrated buttocks, if you will...and next time, Mr FTW, any lapse in appropriate PC correctness on this fan message board will be met with swift, harsh remediation!!!

Next case.....!

Tweeeeet! 25 yard penalty and 3 game suspension for barbaric whacking with a rod. Might damage self esteem. Give 10 minutes in tjmeout instead. Or a sternly worded lecture.

Harrison is the only reason I really watch that also the fact that no other game is on lol but he's by far my favorite.

Bingo. The only time I have the sound not Muted is when Rodney is speaking.
Dan PatDick, Peter Queen, Florio & Tony DungHeap = Unlistenable.

Now if the NFL network could just **** can Warren Sapp the air waves would be cleansed.

Now if the NFL network could just **** can Warren Sapp the air waves would be cleansed.

Don't forget about Marshall Faulk, I'm a fan of his removal, I might just break my boycott of pre-game shows and check out the CBS show...*sigh* is it september yet? :(

great way to freshen up the show. i hardly watch any of these shows anymore, but i do know marino-dull and sharpe-horsefaced ugly. how they got those gigs in the first place is the question.

Don't forget about Marshall Faulk, I'm a fan of his removal, I might just break my boycott of pre-game shows and check out the CBS show...*sigh* is it september yet? :(

Oh ****, what an epic sig. :D

NFL network needs to ditch the whole crew except for Michael Irvin. His speech is impaired (though, no worse than Bradshaw and Ditka) at times, but he's straight entertainment. ESPN needs to ditch the whole crew except Ray Lewis, though I can't stand him either, he tells the truth, no bias at all. NBC needs to fire Dungy and bring some energy to that boring pre-show. I know I'm suppose to love Harrison, I do love him as a Patriot, but as an analyst, he is boring. I rather watch warm-ups footage.
Fox pre-show has been awful since they replaced the midget impersonator dude with freakin' Ron Riggle... why did they do that? Ron Riggle sucks! He's ain't close to funny, he's just cheesy like Will Ferrell. All the shows could use a boost I guess.

Dude, that signature gif needs to be on the NFL Network. Awesome!

Looking forward to seeing what Tony Gonzalez will bring to the table. I am sure he will provide good insight into the world of football.

Bingo. The only time I have the sound not Muted is when Rodney is speaking.
Dan PatDick, Peter Queen, Florio & Tony DungHeap = Unlistenable.

I'm a bit surprised that you would include Dan Patrick in the same class as those blowhards, Captain Stone.

To each his own, obviously--but I've never really considered Patrick annoying myself. Perhaps I just haven't watched/listened frequently enough.

Looking forward to seeing what Tony Gonzalez will bring to the table. I am sure he will provide good insight into the world of football.

Yes, they definitely could have done much worse. It's always good to see a player's standpoint, and I'm just glad that it's not someone like the other examples that we sometimes see who have reputations as loudmouthed idiots.

Of course this makes the less than 1% chance of bringing Gonzalez aboard for one last season change to a total zero, so I am a bit disappointed in that aspect.

I'm a bit surprised that you would include Dan Patrick in the same class as those blowhards, Captain Stone.

To each his own, obviously--but I've never really considered Patrick annoying myself. Perhaps I just haven't watched/listened frequently enough.

He's a Pats hater, though I did like his role in the movie Grown Ups.

Getting back to the CBS moves: I'm glad that Marino & Sharpe are gone, though I'm a bit
surprised that a defensive player didn't replace them to provide a viewpoint from the other
side of the LOS.

Re: NPC: CBS announces Sharpe and Marino out, Gonzalez in

Dream Pregame show:
Dan Patrick- host
Boomer Esiason
Tony Dungy
Randy Moss
Pete Prisco

Be careful with those premature celebrations, folks........

Glen Farley @GFarley_ent
CBS names Bart Scott a studio analyst on "The NFL Today." I'm sure #Patriots fans "can't wait."

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back