PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Logan Mankins Out For Week 4 Game At Buffalo ... Bills DL will wreak havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that Wendell-Tennart-Connelly is a good possibility.

Or it could also be Wendell-McDonald-Connelly, depending upon whether or not McDonald is ready to come back yet.

I doubt you will see Tenant out there after he wasn't here for camp, and was already cut once. Wendell, Thomas, Connolly, McDonald, Cannon are all ahead of him.

We aren't losing to the Bills.

Abso-****-ing-lutely.

As I posted in the "how nervous are you" thread, the Pats will will this game for the simple reason that they have to win this game. Period. Take it to the bank. They will win this game.

Everyone, repeat.

"The Pats will win this game."

Last edited:
Abso-****-ing-lutely.

As I posted in the "how nervous are you" thread, the Pats will will this game for the simple reason that they have to win this game. Period. Take it to the bank. They will win this game.

Everyone, repeat.

"The Pats will win this game."

The other reason is we are FAR superior team. An injured LG doesnt change that.

if we don't lose it will be a 3-6 pt win....and come down to the 4th..

That's not the right approach. Attitude adjustment time. :)

"we won't lose, but it will be a 3 to 6 point win....and come down to the 4th.."

(Said with humor.)

That's not the right approach. Attitude adjustment time. :)

"we won't lose, but it will be a 3 to 6 point win....and come down to the 4th.."

(Said with humor.)

I dont even think it will be close.

The other reason is we are FAR superior team. An injured LG doesnt change that.

I would still take their D line vs ours. But ours is still unproven

QB us
RB..when healthy them by a lot
WR us
TE us
OL them

DL Them
LB us
DB...who knows if any of them show up like the did last week so who knows

Pats are better..But at buffalo..no mankins...gronk dinged up..no hernandez...i just don't like it at all anymore...hope pats win by 21..but they won't

The Pats aren't missing many players tomorrow, but the guys that will be out are key.

Losing Mankins is absolutely huge. The Bills D-line still hasn't had a real "statement" game; it could be tomorrow.

The Pats aren't missing many players tomorrow, but the guys that will be out are key.

Losing Mankins is absolutely huge. The Bills D-line still hasn't had a real "statement" game; it could be tomorrow.

Wouldn't doubt it vs our oline..but if our running game is on..we will win..if we can't run the ball..watch out...could get ugly

If you can't have a 'statement' game against the weak offenses you have faced how do you expect to have one agaisnt the best offense you will face all season?

Wouldn't doubt it vs our oline..but if our running game is on..we will win..if we can't run the ball..watch out...could get ugly

Right, because God forbid a game vs the Buffalo Bills comes down to Tom Brady:rolleyes:

Right, because God forbid a game vs the Buffalo Bills comes down to Tom Brady:rolleyes:

It won't come down to brady if the oline can't block and he is getting hit everyplay. If they can block they will win..but he is going to be getting hit alot

It won't come down to brady if the oline can't block and he is getting hit everyplay. If they can block they will win..but he is going to be getting hit alot

Right, because its realistic to think the Patriots cannot design a scheme that doesnt have him 'getting hit every play' since they have only done that every game of the BB era.

Wow, this is terrible news. If we're talking about Marcus Cannon and the Pats OLine taking on Mario Willams and the BIlls, that's a matchup I don't like.

Wow, this is terrible news. If we're talking about Marcus Cannon and the Pats OLine taking on Mario Willams and the BIlls, that's a matchup I don't like.

It what way does our LG being out add up to our backup OT blocking their LDE?

IMO this will hurt the run blocking more then the pass blocking because most of there pass rushing talent is on the outside

Right, because its realistic to think the Patriots cannot design a scheme that doesnt have him 'getting hit every play' since they have only done that every game of the BB era.

What do you think the pats will win by?

I think we are overplaying this a little. Trust me, I think Mankins being out is always a bad thing but the Bills pass rush, even with all that talent, hasn't been that good. I believe that BB can and will devise a plan to limit their pass rush.

F*** f*** f***-ity f*** f***!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back