PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Local News Video of the Pats Arriving at their Rochester Hotel Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
great post. extra special to see Coach wearing his division champs hat !!!

Even more funny is the blazer he apparently think goes with it.

Demonstrably, BB is not a totally whipped fashion guy by his GF like woosie Tom Brady is by Giselle.

Demonstrably, BB is not a totally whipped fashion guy by his GF like woosie Tom Brady is by Giselle.

Brady was like that before Gisele. Brady just likes to wear nice clothes. Hopefully he is wearing Championship gear in Feb.

I didn't expect BB to be wearing one of the division champs hats. He must be really proud of this team for that one.

Well, aside from praising whoever the next opponent is, he does often say something along the lines of, "Winning the Division is the first concern." right? He's probably just showin' how proud he is of his guys, in a subtle BB way. ;)

Brady was like that before Gisele. Brady just likes to wear nice clothes. Hopefully he is wearing Championship gear in Feb.

Was noticing his suit during his post game presser, looked as thought it was custom.. but what do you expect.

That last video was funny

screaming fan: "WOAH COACH YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT!"
(Belichick chuckles)

This could be because of the two feet of snow......

Two-Feet-of-Snow.jpg

Don't let Rex Ryan see that.

Or make sure you're at least 10 miles away if he does... :rolleyes:

I was so irritated that I had to work last night. I really wanted to go downtown and see the team, but I couldn't skip out on work just because the Patriots were in town (although that's about the best excuse ever).

Glad to see my local hangout getting some press. The BBQ is right across the street from the library, and I often go there to train with my parkour buddies (Rochester Parkour). Would have been sweet if I had been able to train while the players were around. Maybe BB would have liked my wall flips and given me a try out. :p

I like it. Brady's the best. Best QB. Best dressed. Best looking. Whoo!

[/rick flair]

I think the hat was a concession to the history that this generation of players are creating - seems logical after they threw out all the old early decade Superbowl stuff.

IIRC, they didn't throw it out, they just took it down and put it in storage. Being the historian he is, I can't see BB throwing such stuff out.

This is the best video of all (don't think you need facebook to play it).

Videos Posted by New England Patriots: Patriots Today - Long trip, but great results [HQ] | Facebook

Has a shot of the infamous sign that everyone sees when they leave.
I need to get a nice high resolution shot of that sign for myself.

For those with eyesight as bad or worse than mine, that don't want to have to pause and rewind - the sign says:

When You Leave Here

- Don't believe or fuel the hype
- Manage expectations
- Ignore the noise
- Speak for yourself

Funny, I live here in Rochester, and I drove and went to the game in Buffalo and came home to chill. Had I known they were bussing into Rochester for the night, I would have totally headed to Dinosaur BBQ. EVERYONE from out of town goes there.

Bummer. Found out to late.

That hotel doesn't look like it's one of Rochester's finest, looks like a Courtyard or something.

No but if you have to put a lot of people up, it's a good hotel. It's a Hyatt.

The Amerks (AHL) play across the street and most of the the teams that come in stay there, as it large, and fairly nice.

Last edited:
Funny, I live here in Rochester, and I drove and went to the game in Buffalo and came home to chill. Had I known they were bussing into Rochester for the night, I would have totally headed to Dinosaur BBQ. EVERYONE from out of town goes there.

Bummer. Found out to late.

No but if you have to put a lot of people up, it's a good hotel. It's a Hyatt.

The Amerks (AHL) play across the street and most of the the teams that come in stay there, as it large, and fairly nice.

Rochester seems like a cool city. And it's great to see Pats fans in Bills country!

I gotta get in touch with my fellow Pats fans from Rochester sometime. I'm down in W. Henrietta (dad works at RIT, so we're close to the school), but I really like the city proper. I took a lot of urban studies courses while at RIT, and I'm pretty passionate about the city turning itself around. That's another discussion entirely, though.

Anyway, it would be cool to catch a game with some of you guys sometime. We don't have a TV, so I have to find web streams. Where do you go to watch? My dad and brother and I sometimes go to The Distillery when we're tired of the crappy resolution a stream provides, but it's often a long wait time for seats (though the sweet potato fries are worth the wait). If anyone is watching the Dolphins game at a restaurant or bar, I might join you for the first half. I have to work at 3:30, but I'd love to meet some Patriots fans out here in Bills country.

I gotta get in touch with my fellow Pats fans from Rochester sometime. I'm down in W. Henrietta (dad works at RIT, so we're close to the school), but I really like the city proper. I took a lot of urban studies courses while at RIT, and I'm pretty passionate about the city turning itself around. That's another discussion entirely, though.

Anyway, it would be cool to catch a game with some of you guys sometime. We don't have a TV, so I have to find web streams. Where do you go to watch? My dad and brother and I sometimes go to The Distillery when we're tired of the crappy resolution a stream provides, but it's often a long wait time for seats (though the sweet potato fries are worth the wait). If anyone is watching the Dolphins game at a restaurant or bar, I might join you for the first half. I have to work at 3:30, but I'd love to meet some Patriots fans out here in Bills country.

I think there is a PATSFANS club here in town that gets together for games. They have a FACEBOOK Page. I've never been there.

I tend to watch games at home....... on my HD bigscreen. Way too much distraction at a bar for my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back