PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LMAO! Here's Indy's 08 Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LMAO! Heres Indys 08 Schedule

Without a doubt, this is the most idiotic post I've ever seen you make.

oh come on, seems like you all are good at dishing it out but can't take it, the guy that I was replying to made the same exact same idiotic post I just did..yes I admit it was an idiotic post that I made, I was just matching what he posted...its all in good fun people..you all had a great season, 16-0 is an awesome feat no matter how you look at it..

oh come on, seems like you all are good at dishing it out but can't take it, the guy that I was replying to made the same exact same idiotic post I just did..yes I admit it was an idiotic post that I made, I was just matching what he posted...its all in good fun people..you all had a great season, 16-0 is an awesome feat no matter how you look at it..

It was idiotic because there were no plays you could point to, especially in the Ravens game. None of the calls on that drive were wrong. Furthermore, on the final play of the game, the officials let the Ravens get away with tackling defenders. On the other hand, you and I both know several of the plays that the officials blew in the Patriots vs. Colts and Jacksonville vs. Colts games.

Talking smack isn't about making things up. A Dolphin fan who says "Yeah, well we won 15 games, chump" after this past season isn't talking smack, he's being an idiot.

It was idiotic because there were no plays you could point to, especially in the Ravens game. None of the calls on that drive were wrong. Furthermore, on the final play of the game, the officials let the Ravens get away with tackling defenders. On the other hand, you and I both know several of the plays that the officials blew in the Patriots vs. Colts and Jacksonville vs. Colts games.

Talking smack isn't about making things up. A Dolphin fan who says "Yeah, well we won 15 games, chump" after this past season isn't talking smack, he's being an idiot.

yeah be he was talking about future games for next year. I think the Colts and Pats both got their fair share of breaks this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back