PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LMAO! Here's Indy's 08 Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxPats

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
This is Indys schedule for next year. Ha, ha. :singing: :rocker: They should be 10-6 at best.

HOME

Jax
Tenn
Houston
New England
Chicago
Detroit
Cincinnati
Baltimore

AWAY

Jax
Tenn
Houston
San Diego
Pittsburgh
Cleveland
Green Bay
Minnesota

Re: LMAO! Heres Indys 08 Schedule

That is what people were saying last year about our schedule this year. I don't see them losing 6.

The refs will help them win several games that they deserve to lose. No doubt about that.

Colts will run the table next year...

How much do you want to bet that the Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Green Bay games are early in the season?

10 games in a dome, and away games in California, Tennessee, and Florida.

God, I hate dome teams.

Last edited:

Other than the Pats, I don't see any of the other seven teams there going in to Indy and beating the colts. Despite the records, I just don't see a rival within that division yet.

On the road is tougher. Pittsburgh should be a loss, and maybe San Diego. Green Bay will depend on when the game is played and Jacksonville always plays them tough. Still, assuming the worst, that's 4-4 on the road and 6-2 at home (assuming one team pulls an upset).

That's 10-6 at the WORST, not the best.

As someone who thought the Colts were on the decline heading into this season and that they had a difficult schedule - I'll never really bet against them or Manning again like I did.

Sure, we'd all like to see the Colts fail, but as long as Manning is QB, I don't care who the F they're playing, they're finishing somewhere on either side of 13-3, making the playoffs & competing for one of those top two bye spots.

Last edited:

No way they lose 6. I Doubt they lose more than 2.

Last edited:

Scheduling and weather could be factors, or not. Until you see the way they schedule them and the moves that are made in the draft and FA there isn't a lot to make of opponents. Could be 4-5 losses in there easy if they face their cold weather opponents in December, added to the obligatory loss to us and the rest the starters for the playoffs game, of course...

I heard them talking about ours on WEEI. Pittsburgh here plus KC, St. Louis. They were saying 2-4 of our opponents could be fronting new HC's...

That schedule doesn't really look that hard to me. Why do we have to go there to play? Why don't they come up to us this year?

The refs will help them win several games that they deserve to lose. No doubt about that.

Quit banging that drum. You are starting to sound really whiney.

That schedule doesn't really look that hard to me. Why do we have to go there to play? Why don't they come up to us this year?

It was predetermined that the AFC East team would play at the AFC South team that finished in the same place standings wise in their divisions. Since the Pats and Colts won their divisions, the Pats go to Indy again. It just the opposite of a few years back when the Colts kept having to travel to Foxboro.

Yes, his pointing out the truth must not be allowed. The officials handed the Colts the rematch game against Jacksonville, and they tried to hand the Colts the Patriots games. In other words, in the two highest profile games of the seasons, The Colts had the officials trying to help them win.

Last edited:

Well, I think the NFL usually schedule mostly divisonal game during the last 2-3 weeks of the season. At least it seems that way. That means that the Colts most likely won't be going to Cleveland, Pittsburgh, or Green Bay anytime after Thanksgiving.

Yes, his pointing out the truth must not be allowed.

If you feel that way, you can feel that way. It's just that he has at least 3 post in about 30 minutes saying that same thing. And people say Colts fans are whiney...

Howza bout we bang some of your goober Colt heads :bricks: when you come to Foxboro in a few weeks. that is IF you make it. :eek: Wilfork will at least be pointing fingers at some of you.:D hey Moe! hey larry!

How much do you want to bet that the Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Green Bay games are early in the season?

If I were the Colts I'd prefer a few of the games were cold weather games to become accustomed to the elements before the playoffs.

Hard to say how hard\easy a schedule will be before the draft and FA.

If you feel that way, you can feel that way. It's just that he has at least 3 post in about 30 minutes saying that same thing. And people say Colts fans are whiney...[/QUO

BTW. that really is a sissy looking ring you dopes got. Something a GOOBER would pick out.:singing:

If you feel that way, you can feel that way. It's just that he has at least 3 post in about 30 minutes saying that same thing. And people say Colts fans are whiney...[/QUO

BTW. that really is a sissy looking ring you dopes got. Something a GOOBER would pick out.:singing:

Workhorse is Ok for a Colts fan. Give him a break.

Seriously...that's the best you got?

Workhorse is Ok for a Colts fan. Give him a break.

Thanks. I'm trying not to be too chippy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes