Welcome to PatsFans.com

Liz Warren hires new campaign manager.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patradomous, May 28, 2012.

1. Patradomous

Patradomous In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +343 / 60 / -86

#87 Jersey

Pocohonky hires one of the village people to run campaign.

[​IMG]

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 3 / -10

:singing::singing::singing:

She's insulted because the public knows about her lying and dishonesty, she thinks the people should mind their own business, like most sh!t head liberals she thinks she knows whats best for all of us.

She's running in Massachusetts though she still might win, look at how many times they sent Uncle Teddy (the bellowing drunk) back to the job.

3. Patradomous

Ratings:
    +343 / 60 / -86

#87 Jersey

Your right Harry. The good news is that she now has a democrat challenger thats opposing her.
    Nothing gets better for laughs than watching two Ma. democrats debating each other to see who can run father to the left than the other.Who can raise taxes higher. Who can give away the farm faster.

Only democrats can call themselves "fair minded" when they bribe the people with their own money.

4. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +455 / 12 / -14

Ah yes diversity for White people like Warren...

5. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Gawd, its been 20 years since Photoshop 1.0 was released and you Pubbies are still pathetically bad at makin' it work. Its a good thing the Democrats are in charge around here so at least your kids will learn how to use it in school. So 20 years from now when they grow up and try to tell us we should be more like Texas for some stupid reason at least the pictures they post won't be so sad looking.

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 3 / -10

Obama is white (whether he likes it or not) he never mentions it but we all know.

If your children ever ask you what a liberal looks like show them a picture of Lizzie Warren

Has anybody on this forum ever seen horsesh!t in the subway?

7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,991 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Thread is distasteful and racist IMO.

Last edited: May 28, 2012
  8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +776 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

"Pocohonky???"

Aren't you guys screaming and squawking over in another thread about Hustler photoshopping a picture of a conservative female?

At least Hustler had the integrity to say it was a photoshop. I see no such disclaimer here.

9. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,991 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Mods sleeping at the wheel here IMO ... this thread is garbage.

10. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +455 / 12 / -14

Totally disagree, this is political satire mocking MS Warren for lying about her racial background (most of her adult life) in order to gain personal advantage. It also indirectly mocks the institutions who while supposedly supporting 'diversity', participate in the deception show they had an American Indian on their staff.

Of course comparing a person being micked for their lie to another person who was sexually harassed for merely stating an opinion say a lot about the people who try to equate the 2.

11. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +776 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Funny...I was under the impression that using a racial slur was off limits. (In other words - what part of PocoHONKEY are moderators ignoring?)

12. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,991 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

honky is a racial slur and it's use should not be allowed here.
    Deciding which racial slurs are allowed and not allowed is bad forum decorum by the mods.

The honky part is one thing ... attaching it to a name of American Indian origin is disgusting and that you as a mod are defending it shows you don't get it ... you're more interested in getting a jab back at some in the forum.

13. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +455 / 12 / -14

Didn't notice the honkey part of the name so much, as a caucasian I didn't find it offensive say like cracker.

As to the American Indian part the disgusting part is a white person appropriating the ethnic identity of an Indian for personla gain and the university who conspired with her in that effort.

Your outrage is misdirected IMO it is better directed towards Warren.

14. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +776 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Really?

How strange is that?

In the past you've told us you've found the word "honkey" to be a racial slur and a threat - and , if used by someone other than a white person, to be "intimidation."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...igns-over-stonewalling-page2.html#post1824269

I presume it is safe, therefore, to assume that the word is only offensive to you if someone you don't like uses it?

15. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Who wants to bet that if I use the word honkey in some other thread I'll be kicked in less than 30 minutes?

Heck, I bet 'someone' is drunk enough...

oops! I mean dyslexic enough this late on a holiday to kick me for using it in this post.

16. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +899 / 7 / -3

Is the OP white? Why do I ask, well by the logic of one of the mods, black people can't be racist, so would it be safe to assume that henceforth, white people can't be racist, when a white slur is involved? :D

I have no idea what any of that means btw. I will admit though, that while not politically correct, I do find the word in question to be quite funny. Sorry!

BTW, she's a terrible candidate. In this state, with all the democratic pols we have, she's really what they came up with? Good grief. She might win simply because of the state we're in, but goodness, had they put forth a person with a shred of accomplishment, who was even remotely moderate, the seat would be there's easy. Instead they put up a literal knownothing limosine liberal who BS'd her minority status her entire professional life. Foolish move on their part.

17. Patradomous

Ratings:
    +343 / 60 / -86

#87 Jersey

Jesus...I hope the mental pain and anguish I caused doesn't require you two people to seek grief counseling.:eek:
    I mean,hell, reading some of your post and being poster children flag wavers of victim nation, you two must have grief counselors, doctors, lawyers and ...err indian chiefs on speed dial.

I check off "Wigger" on my apps and resumes.Because my mother used to say when she looked at a picture of my great great grandfather[​IMG]
    "Thats why you have tight curly hair from your half african paw paw."

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  18. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +816 / 27 / -33

You do not understand the meaning of race... american indian is not a race.

Lying?? The right continues to hammer this daily, interestingly though 69% of the Massachusetts voters say it is a non issue... all it makes the right look as though they are petty and small.

19. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +816 / 27 / -33

Perhaps this moderator may once again feel as though it is his right to use the word n...er, because some rap singer says it..

If a person feels offended by a derogatory term, then the use of such should be considered.. it is the same lack of sensitivity when in the past it was felt as though it was appropriate to denigrate women posters and call them names, which was encouraged by the Moderator.

Once again the moderator does not understand what it means to moderate, it is not to further his radical wing nut agenda, but to promote what is good for this board..

20. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,991 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

You need to respect some things here. One this is a patriots forum site not a political site and there is such a thing known as search engines. People can come to this site based on those searches and if they are offended the sites owner Ian has to put up with what follows ... it is as simple as that.

Unfortunately we have one mod who would rather play you said this and we can say that games. In any case because he wants to play such a game I took care of this in another manner. I do care what crap the site owner has to deal with because I am a mod on this site also.