PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Little whiney baby b**** thread: I'm sad about the draft you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
You guys

I'm sad.

Draft day was right up there with the HoF game and opening day in terms of days where I just got super excited about the NFL. I know we're all in the same boat, we feel cheated and stuff but I'm not even angry any more, I'm just bummed. I'm just gonna play video games or watch some TV or something tonight, I don't even care who drafts who.

Someone post a fart joke or something.

I heard he still may trade Brady for 2 firsts even with the suspension.

I only watched a quarter of the Super Bowl, and came out of it feeling like I didn't really miss anything. Didn't really care how it ended, didn't regret finding something else to do. Having done that, I'm not surprised to feel the same way about the draft. None if it matters enough to me to warrant tuning in, especially with the Celtics playing tonight.

the first time in a long time where i have 0 interest in the draft. i use to read mock drafts/get to know most of the players. at least the first 30-40. now i have no idea who's good, so i'll just trust that Bill will pick the right guys.

two 2nd rounders, i hope he doesnt waste them on safety's again

You guys

I'm sad.

Draft day was right up there with the HoF game and opening day in terms of days where I just got super excited about the NFL. I know we're all in the same boat, we feel cheated and stuff but I'm not even angry any more, I'm just bummed. I'm just gonna play video games or watch some TV or something tonight, I don't even care who drafts who.

Check out the joke Brady (?) made to a comment a fan made on his FB page. Gave me a chuckle and made me realize if this whole thing is not keeping TB down why should it even GET me down.

You guys

I'm sad.

I'm with ya man, I'm a draft fanatic (both the NFL Draft and the NHL Draft). And I'm not even interested in the 1st round. More interested in Penguins vs Capitals game 1 tonight. Those are the 2 best teams in the NHL, unfortunately they have to face each other in the Final 8. This is the true Stanley Cup Finals. Whoever wins this probably wins the Cup.

That being said, I will probably watch rounds 2-7. Just ignore round 1, Concentrate on #2.......there, a poop joke right there, get it ? # 2 ? See what I did there ? I'll be here all week (unfortunately for you guys).

I'll prob watch the Celtics and just check the picks online.

I only watched a quarter of the Super Bowl, and came out of it feeling like I didn't really miss anything. Didn't really care how it ended, didn't regret finding something else to do. Having done that, I'm not surprised to feel the same way about the draft. None if it matters enough to me to warrant tuning in, especially with the Celtics playing tonight.

I can't remember the last Superbowl that I watched when the Pats weren't in it.

I found it very easy to do and I don't miss it.

I support BB and TB, and the Pats while both are still employed by them, otherwise **** the NFL *

Watched the Americans tonight...most unappreciated show on TV.

I'll check out the new Archer episode too...

I haven't cared about the Draft in a while, and I'm finding the NFL tedious. We'll see how I feel when the season comes around, but if this feeling continues, I may take myself off the waiting list for season tickets.

Boston is a pretty big market to alienate. Not a smart business plan, but hey, it's not my money.

here ya go, FNart.....

fart-jokes-786866.jpg

I'd have still watched if Berman's decision was upheld. But I am so ****ing sick to my stomach about what the "Honorable" Chin and Parker did to Brady. And seeing Goodell run his victory lap across the media is despicable. It's amazing how last week I was so excited about all of our off season moves and looking forward to training camp and now I just wish the sport didn't exist. It's last offseason all over again only with even less light at the end of the tunnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes