PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Listen to what BILLY GRAHAM said in an interview...

Chris Jesus said he was going to return. Do you actually think when he returns he will NOT commission somebody else on earth to complete the work of building God's Kingdom??? How could he not? Jesus lived and died, just like all other men. As the only begotten Son of God he may chose whom he wishes to finish his work of creating God's Kingdom.

//

Chris Jesus said he was going to return. Do you actually think when he returns he will NOT commission somebody else on earth to complete the work of building God's Kingdom??? How could he not? Jesus lived and died, just like all other men. As the only begotten Son of God he may chose whom he wishes to finish his work of creating God's Kingdom.

//
Is LIZA out yet?

all I'll say is that if you actually watched the video, Billy Graham did NOT say that so this is pretty lame. Watch one of his sermons over the many years and you'll get a full picture of his beliefs.

And even if he did......So?

all I'll say is that if you actually watched the video, Billy Graham did NOT say that so this is pretty lame. Watch one of his sermons over the many years and you'll get a full picture of his beliefs.

And even if he did......So?

FYI - he's made similar comments over the years, not just recently. In an interview with McCall's magazine in the 80's, he pretty much said even the pagan religions will go to Heaven. One time(I believe Newsweek), he said the bible shouldn't be taken literally. When Larry King asked him if people of religions that don't believe in Jesus' salvation will go to Hell, his response was, "I can't judge their hearts, that's in God's hands...other preachers are right, but to some extent...I've become more mellow"(paraphrasing).

Now I don't believe he's some 33rd Degree Freemason, bankrolled by the NWO, etc type of preacher that conspiracy circles have said, but OTOH-I hope he didn't become part of the "falling away" crowd. I hope the Lord takes him soon, he's old and he's done alot in his ministry.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back