PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

List all 'experts' picks here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Wilbon - Colts
Tony Kornheiser - Colts

Reasoning from the two of them was similar. Peyton doesn't have to carry his team anymore. They claim the Colts are deeper.

Time out to notice...

...what a luxury it is to have nobody in our history we'd rather have at QB and arguably RB, than the situation we have now. I'd also throw pretty much the whole D line into that description.

Not many teams can say as much, over the entire history of an organization.

PFnV

Yeah but you've got to admit that Colts D has turned into a modern day Maginot Line. How can that possibly be defeated.
So you're saying Josh should send Dillon through the Ardennes? ;)

According to a graphic at the end of the show, Marino has picked against the Pats seven times in their 12 - 1 run in the playoffs. He was wrong all seven times since he picked the Pats to beat Denver last year.

He has now picked against them eight times. Keep up the good work Dan. I think you just guaranteed us a win.

Dan Morono. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Chris Berman picked the Patriots, 25 - 23. Odd score, but I'd take it.

Marcellus Wiley predicts the Colts.

Jeff Garica "[doesn't] think the Colts can shut out New England, but the Colts have enough to get it done."

Jim Mora predicts Manning to have a big night.

****, I am glad everyone or most of the nation is choosing the Colts. Now I dont know what happens. Indy might kill us, Adam might boot a game winner against us but I would be beyond estatic if we dominated the Colts tommorow. Screw a close one, a blow out would be beyond amazing.

Former Patriot Tim Fox picks the Colts (though hedges a bit by saying he hopes he's wrong. Frankly, I don't think he looks a bit like Borges)

Sean Payton picks the Pats.

Howie Long - Colts
Jimmy Johnson - Colts
Terry Bradshaw - Colts
Joe Buck - Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back