Welcome to PatsFans.com

'Liquid Satan'

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]'Liquid Satan'[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]'High fructose corn syrup sweetens products from soda - nutritionally dubbed "liquid satan" - to whole-wheat bread. The syrup, even saturating what seem like non-threatening items including ketchup, is one of the main contributors to the nation's struggle with obesity. And surprisingly, one of the least talked about.'[/FONT]

http://media.www.dailyemerald.com/m...d.With.High.Fructose.Corn.Syrup-3059737.shtml

2. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0

I agree, if you go on some diets, they say to avoid HFS......... Try it. For a day even. You'll find out there are so few choices out there to eat. Forget and any prepared foods.

3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Skip the snack aisles COMPLETELY!!

Drink carbonated beverages NO MORE than once or twice a month, 12 to 24 ounces TOTAL!!

Stop with the cookies, cakes, crackers, fancy breads, all those "fillers" that fill up your clothes more than they actually make you happy!!

Stop with the snacking and do more physical exercise!! Even go for a walk once a day. Cut out the snacking and over-eating!! It's killing America. Now being exported to the world.

Stop it!

//

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

Fog, my wife says I "wasn't born" she says "I was invented" I have been eating all the things you describe above and worse all my life and I can still wear the same size pants I wore when I was 20, I am 148 lbs my pant size is still 30"W and 32"L, I have been very lucky, the only time I have been in a hospital is for a Hernia and when a horse stepped on my foot.
    But you are right I try to tell all in my family not to eat any of the sh!t I have laying around my house, I am forced to shop for myself, my wife refuses to even touch the crap I shovel into my face while watching Fox News.
    My wife has "Organic Cereal" for breakfast I have a Genoa Salami Sandwich With Bacon A Piece Of Chocolate Cake 3 Doughnuts And Four Cups Of Coffee.

Most of my family follows your advice and I am glad, I'll never change now, it's to late.
    :bricks: