PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions team slogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. it's one thing when a douche in the media like squeaky massaroti says f-u to the fans. he's a verifiable cum spot. but for the team to say f-u ? that's unreal ! millen needs to go.

wow. it's one thing when a douche in the media like squeaky massaroti says f-u to the fans. he's a verifiable cum spot. but for the team to say f-u ? that's unreal ! millen needs to go.

Millen didn't send the email, why fire him over it?

that type of sentiment starts at the top and you can't fire the owner. institutional disenfranchising of the fanbase is blatantly idiotic and millen is obvioulsy an idiot.

how that guy ever got away with swinging and hitting someone with a lethal weapon in full public view and never got arrested is beyond me.

Must reading for RichPats and other "true fan" idiots.

that type of sentiment starts at the top and you can't fire the owner. institutional disenfranchising of the fanbase is blatantly idiotic and millen is obvioulsy an idiot.

how that guy ever got away with swinging and hitting someone with a lethal weapon in full public view and never got arrested is beyond me.

He has pictures of Ford and the Mayor in a delicate situation with a chicken and a Toyota.:D

It's not that complicated, someone f*ucked up. Nothing more, nothing less.

So the Lions wants their fans to have sex with the team until next year?

And this is worse that restroom problems and season tickets being yanked accordingly -- how?

I love this part:

"Lions executive vice president and chief operating officer Tom Lewand vehemently disagreed with my contention there is a correlation between the tone set by Ford and Millen -- and this incident.

"If you write that, it will be factually incorrect and bordering on slander," Lewand said. "And I will come after you.""

Isn't that pretty much the same thing Tomase did? Pats need to go after him.

I know right? If you're going to fire him for anything, fire him for the Lions horrible drafts in the past decade.

I know right? If you're going to fire him for anything, fire him for the Lions horrible drafts in the past decade.

Why you can never have enough talentless wide recievers.

The Ford Family; incompetent, lazy leadership over rank-and-file pug-nosed tough guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes