PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions set to name Marinelli coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about this guy either, but since Millen hired him, I'm just gonna skip researching him and assume it was a bad choice.

FSUPatsFan said:
I don't know much about this guy either, but since Millen hired him, I'm just gonna skip researching him and assume it was a bad choice.
:rofl: Good enough for me too!

ya

FSUPatsFan said:

:rofl: :yeahthat: :agree: :ditto:

bilde

2 seasons, max...

Seymour93 said:
2 seasons, max...

I think the better question is, who last longer...this guy or Millen..my guess is Millen

FSUPatsFan said:
I think the better question is, who last longer...this guy or Millen..my guess is Millen
It doesn't matter if "this guy" is Ronald McDonald, Herm Edwards or some other incompetent, if Millen lasts longer... it's a crime.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
It doesn't matter if "this guy" is Ronald McDonald, Herm Edwards or some other incompetent, if Millen lasts longer... it's a crime.

well..he already outsurvived mooch..which was also a crime..i'm stickin with millen...unless the fans get REALLY creative next year in detroit...i mean they've already had marches, protests, held up signs at non-lions games, and worn the other teams colors...i don't know what else they have to do...can't wait to see what they come up with next year.

FSUPatsFan said:

I'm thinking Millen gets kicked out after yet another abysmal season, the new GM keeps Marinelli for one more year, and then fires him.

FSUPatsFan said:
well..he already outsurvived mooch..which was also a crime..i'm stickin with millen...unless the fans get REALLY creative next year in detroit...i mean they've already had marches, protests, held up signs at non-lions games, and worn the other teams colors...i don't know what else they have to do...can't wait to see what they come up with next year.

If the fans stop attending games I'm sure something would be done cause I feel their pain anyone gets tired of losing especially as long as lions fans have been supporting losing teams ask Barry Sanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down