PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions RB Mikel Leshoure reportedly tears achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to see this happen, and it's happened so often this preseason. I was hoping the Patriots would draft him. Hope the rehab goes well.

For detroit, who is the best option available in free agency, Maroney? :D

worst injury in sports... Heal well dude. this shi t is no joke.

Hell I almost severed my left wrist tendon 8 months ago and my wrist still gets pain there after throwing the football and when I apply effort using it to lift weights or move objects. Tendon injuries suck... but the Achilles Heel Tendon when severed is the worst possible scenario. A blown out knee is very close to 1st they r neck and neck in a race for severity.

I hate when guys get hurt before they even get to play a game.

Unless they're on the Jets. Or Colts. Or Steelers. Or Ravens. Dolphins, Chargers, Raiders. Or anybody the Pats will play that season.

So yeah, feel bad for Leshoure.

And another draft prospect that I absolutely hate can't show everybody that I'm right...
(Last one was Sergio Kindle)
Piss poor attitude Sciz. Why contemplate anything as such? Injuries, no matter how much disdain you have for a player rob the NFL of a potential star (or bust for that fact). Perhaps you should stick to the "trade Welker threads".

Not impressed.

Last edited:
Piss poor attitude Sciz. Why contemplate anything as such? Injuries, no matter how much disdain you have for a player rob the NFL of a potential star (or bust for that fact). Perhaps you should stick to the "trade Welker threads".

Not impressed.

What does me posting that I feel bad for him (which I do) accomplish? I'm just giving my opinion from a pure football point of view, which is that he was never going to amount to anything in the NFL. Since when are feelings required when talking about football?

Last edited:
God, it must suck to be a Lions fan. Worse than being a Clippers fan.

I'd heard a number of pundits say the Lions were going to look good this year, maybe even finish second in the division. So much for that idea now.:bricks:

What does me posting that I feel bad for him (which I do) accomplish? I'm just giving my opinion from a pure football point of view, which is that he was never going to amount to anything in the NFL. Since when are feelings required when talking about football?
What does it accomplish "gloating" that you're annoyed that a draft pick you hated is injured and won't get the opportunity to bust in the NFL in his rookie season in the hope of proving your personal opinion?

What does it accomplish "gloating" that you're annoyed that a draft pick you hated is injured and won't get the opportunity to bust in the NFL in his rookie season in the hope of proving your personal opinion?

I don't know where you got gloating from. I'm just pointing out the irony of the same situation twice in three years. Apparently my disapproval of a draft prospect is a kiss of death for his rookie season. That's all I'm pointing out.

Sorry if I offended you, but I don't see a point in showing remorse for someone who won't ever read it. Hence, I gave my opinion from a football perspective.

Luckily, there's an easy solution here:
New England Patriots Forums - PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Messageboard

I don't know where you got gloating from. I'm just pointing out the irony of the same situation twice in three years. Apparently my disapproval of a draft prospect is a kiss of death for his rookie season. That's all I'm pointing out.

Sorry if I offended you, but I don't see a point in showing remorse for someone who won't ever read it. Hence, I gave my opinion from a football perspective.

Luckily, there's an easy solution here:
New England Patriots Forums - PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Messageboard
Unless you intend on editing your first post, I suggest you stop commenting past this point in regards to Leshoure's unfortunate injury.

Initally, I was a bit aggravated NE chose Vereen over him...

It's always interesting how draft binkies' careers turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back