PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions Game Shows How Much We Miss Rodney Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

rusH1023

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
There has been a lot of speculation as to what went wrong during our near-loss last week. I think one of the biggest pieces to this puzzle is the fact that the opposition's receivers are fearless in the midst of our secondary -- without our H.O.F. contender, that is. I feel like Harrison's punishing presence instills in the receiving corps a definite hesitation in crossing over the middle unchallenged as they have been doing. Aside from Samuel, the gang has been good, but not great. Any word on when he's coming back? :confused:

There has been a lot of speculation as to what went wrong during our near-loss last week. I think one of the biggest pieces to this puzzle is the fact that the opposition's receivers are fearless in the midst of our secondary -- without our H.O.F. contender, that is. I feel like Harrison's punishing presence instills in the receiving corps a definite hesitation in crossing over the middle unchallenged as they have been doing. Aside from Samuel, the gang has been good, but not great. Any word on when he's coming back? :confused:

I don't think I want to be around when Rodney shows you how much he appreciates you calling him "Miss"!!:eek:

Re: Lions Game Shows How Much We Miss Good 'ole Rodney Harrison

Uh oh... Good catch.

Nope. We didn't miss Rodney. Sanders and Hawkins played pretty well.

I was very happy to see an obvious hole closing on our Defense. With Tedy and Jr, opponents were completing lots of passes over the middle, and marching down the field. We lost a little run D, giving up 3.4 ypc but improved drastically on short medium coverage over the middle.

The Lions gave up two INTs in that area against the Pats. Vrabel got two, and Tedy almost had another. So did Hawkins.

We do miss Rodney. Scott played terrible but there had to have been more than just 1 player in the secondary playing a lousy game. Allowingg 30 yard passes on 1st and 30 is absolutely unacceptable.

MISS Rodney Harrison????????

rodney2.jpg

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey