PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions Dirtiest Team in NFL? (Suh Stomp on Rodgers leg today)

Between that crap and all sorts of other totally unsportsmanlike moments that occur in many games, not to mention the horrible game-changing calls, I spend far too much time getting annoyed and talking to the TV. The NFL is slowly losing it's very tight grip on me.

Last edited:
The Lions have been the dirtiest team since Shwartz was their coach. With Jeff Fisher coaching again, the Rams may soon take that title.
Imagine what would happen if Fisher coached the Lions. The universe might implode.

See, I lost my balance, but as I was trying to regain my footing, I took my leg out and was trying to brace myself from falling while at the same time, I thought I could start running and make a play. See people dont' understand how I play, I play to the whistle. I don't go out there to hurt people intentionally. It is all in the game, I was just trying to make a play and that was all. People will take it out of context-Suh.
Watch this, he will say something like this.
And why would anyone believe him, given his history?

Its what the Lions do when they can't beat a team.

I don't think it's the team but rather a couple of players that Detroit needs to get rid of.

I'm starting to notice a trend...

cobb.JPG probert.JPG laimbeer.JPG

You have to admit, it was fairly awesome when Parish punched him in the face. Robert Parish, nicest guy on the planet.

Laimbeer deserved it but Parish was no saint.

Sold pot via mail/possession and physically abused his wife for many years.

OMFG, not THE POT! Lol.

The spousal abuse is no joke though...

I forgot about the wife thing, you're right. The pot stuff I couldn't care less about it. Also, he BOUGHT the pot by mail, he didn't sell it by mail.

I forgot about the wife thing, you're right. The pot stuff I couldn't care less about it. Also, he BOUGHT the pot by mail, he didn't sell it by mail.

I messed up. Meant to say he was sold pot by mail and yes- pot is not a big deal, IMO.

DJ, Walton, Wedman, Parish and McHale were big-time tokers. Rumor is LB partook every now and then. He was more of a beer guy though.

So the league suspended Suh from the Detroit vs Dallas Wildcard game. Suh has appealed and the appeal hearing will be today. After reading what the league said about the suspension I will find it difficult for them to reverse their Ruliing.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back