PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions Dirtiest Team in NFL? (Suh Stomp on Rodgers leg today)

GrogansArmy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Just saw this on the pre-game, looks intentional to me. And on one of the faces of the NFL. I could see the NFL coming down hard on Suh, specially after it looks like he was aiming for the leg Rodgers had just injured.

Wonder if he gets suspended throughout the playoffs. Can't find a good youtube vid of it, this is the best one, but its kind of crappy. The one on the pre-game show made it look very intentional:

apparently stomp opposing player is in the playbook, and since raiola was out Suh had to take his place.

If you lie on the ground people are going to step on you. He could have twisted and stomped but he didnt. He could have done one of those wwe elbow to the guy on the ground while falling but didnt. So he got off easy I feel.

Suh does this once or twice a year. I've no clue why he's still in the NFL. Lions are dirty overall, but Suh is his own thing as well. Trash.

It looked to me as though the first step may have been unintentional, but it's as if once he knew where his foot was he deliberately added the second step.

I will say that Suh's stepping on Rodgers' ankle was far more subtle than Raiola's very obvious stomp from a week ago.

What a cheap shot team. I hope AZ smokes them.

Just saw this on the pre-game, looks intentional to me. And on one of the faces of the NFL. I could see the NFL coming down hard on Suh, specially after it looks like he was aiming for the leg Rodgers had just injured.

Wonder if he gets suspended throughout the playoffs. Can't find a good youtube vid of it, this is the best one, but its kind of crappy. The one on the pre-game show made it look very intentional:

He's a repeat offender. I wouldn't be surprised if it costs him a game.

It was clearly intentional no matter how subtle it was. I hope they come down hard on him.

It was clearly intentional no matter how subtle it was. I hope they come down hard on him.
Especially after than other clown did exactly the same thing last week and got suspended.

AZ isnt making it far enough to play them. They are both wildcards.
Yep. Just checked.

Hope someone smokes 'em...

If you lie on the ground people are going to step on you. He could have twisted and stomped but he didnt. He could have done one of those wwe elbow to the guy on the ground while falling but didnt. So he got off easy I feel.

You're a moron

Seriously, HOW many times must Suh and Raiola pull this crap before REAL sanctions get handed out?

It's a shame such a good player is such a punk. Throw him,out for the play offs. This garbage needs to stop.

The Lions have been the dirtiest team since Shwartz was their coach. With Jeff Fisher coaching again, the Rams may soon take that title.

You're a moron. Ever hear of satire? You should be stepped on by suh.

I am well aware of satire, it's funny you aren't....troll.

Dirtiest team before this incident. Given Suh's status on the defense, and the NFL's love of money, I cannot see him sitting next weekend.

All I could think when I saw that was play was how did that not break Rodgers's leg? 305 lbs in spikes on your leg. Ouch.

I don't hate the Boys, but I can see them losing to the Lions in Dallas. There may yet be more opportunities for these moments this season.

See, I lost my balance, but as I was trying to regain my footing, I took my leg out and was trying to brace myself from falling while at the same time, I thought I could start running and make a play. See people dont' understand how I play, I play to the whistle. I don't go out there to hurt people intentionally. It is all in the game, I was just trying to make a play and that was all. People will take it out of context-Suh.
Watch this, he will say something like this.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back