PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions coach says Patriots scrambled their radio communication [merged : SI article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sports Illustrated on how video scam helped beat the Jets last playoffs

How do they even know the Pats were using a camera that game? Maybe they were just F'ing with the Jets mentally, and forcing the Jets to use dummy signals as a Jedi mind trick. Boo freaking hoo. P.S. Dr Z is the biggest Jet Homer in the media today. He worked as their beat writer for 20 years. Also, Goodell can't be pleased with all these media leaks from the Jets side. That's a no no.

Last edited:

Again I have to ask -- how does anything that happened in Super Bowl XL even come close to this kind of scam? And yet you were all so outraged back then, calling for the ref's head, demanding the commissioner do something, yada yada yada. But now you're all "mind your own business Goodell." And you wonder why I'm laughing so hard?

Clearly this has been going on for years, and Mangini knew first-hand what the Pats did. So there's no denying what the Patriots were up to.

It's not Mangini, it's the Lions, Marvin Lewis, Jack del Rio... everybody's coming out with their own experiences now.

It's not Mangini, it's the Lions, Marvin Lewis, Jack del Rio... everybody's coming out with their own experiences now.

Parcells, Shula, Salisbury, Barber brothers, Rodney Peete, Mike Martz, Shanahan. Eat me.

What a coincidence, all team that can't beat the Patriots.

Re: Lions coach says Patriots scrambled their radio communication

Remember when we snuck over to the Jests sideline and turned Herm's watch back a few minutes, right while it was on his wrist? That was a good one.
lol

Does anyone remember when the Jaguars thought the Patriots were screwing around with JAX's radio communications during their playoff game two years ago? IIRC, an NFL official went through it at half-time, but nothing came of it, I believe.

Last edited:

lol

Does anyone remember when the Jaguars thought the Patriots were screwing around with JAX's radio communications during their playoff game two years ago? IIRC, an NFL official went through it at half-time, but nothing came of it, I believe.
Hmmm, well, it WAS just 7-3 at halftime. Must have been some indiscredtions that game as well. Boy, you guys just take the cake.

Last edited:

Boy, you guys just take the cake.
Funny, the cake looks like a Lombardi Trophy.

Re: Lions coach says Patriots scrambled their radio communication [merged : SI articl

This is unbelieveable! Now every team is making up an excuse why they lost to the Pats. This is getting rediculous! Now I really dislike Mangini and what he has started.

Hmmm, well, it WAS just 7-3 at halftime. Must have been some indiscredtions that game as well. Boy, you guys just take the cake.
New England must have been screwing with the radios. That would explain why Watson broke two or three tackles on his TD, and Samuel ran back an INT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back