Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by SVN, Nov 29, 2007.
anyone have a feed/link where i can watch tonite's game online ?
This link worked for me during the world series when I had to work one night. This is the sister site for football. It has radio and TV links.
even wfan.com has a radio link - http://www.wfan.com/...i was hoping for a video feed
* Exclusive Look-ins: See live game action early and often
* Exclusive In-game Highlights: Watch big plays BEFORE the final whistle
* Live In-studio Analysis: Team discusses the game and week ahead
* Q&A: Your questions are answered by the studio team
* Blog: Insider observations not found anywhere else
* Call the Play: Test your football IQ in a real-time competition
* Network Fan Challenge: Quick and easy to play
* Updated Stats: Track game progress with real time stats
* NFL Network: Take a peek at some of the network's award-winning programming
From that website, this takes a second to load, but is playing.
It has a video feed. Just look down to where it says "TV".
This feed is pretty good
I'm curious if it's going to continue through the whole game. They showed all of the Packers first drive.
The best I can get is super choppy Sopcast. This sucks.
For anyone more familiar with Sopcast: is there a Mac sopcast program available, or is it only for Windows and Linux?
this is the link that im currently using to watch the game since i don't have NFL network.
The stream is about as good as you can get so im not complaining. It's better than nothing.
Sopcast is a cool idea, but I am getting an unwatchable picture.
Arrghh , I got "Rickrolled"!
This one works for me. :rocker:
No doubt. I think I am several seconds behind, but wow!
The funny thing is, my high speed connection is provided by my cable company
OOPS, spoke to soon! I think the cable company is sabatoging my feed. Choppy, and making funny noises. Also, seems like the studio guys and the video/audio are coming from multiple sources, funked up. Any ideas?
That's the RCA Dome sound system that you're hearing.
Separate names with a comma.