PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Link to Mitchell report online

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
You can download the report here.

A cursory search shows that (A) Garciaparra's name shows up only in the title of an article about another player, and (B) TEK's name does not show up, period.

Godamn, I am reading it... well over 400 pages without a list of any kind!?
I'm not sifting through this, if anyone finds a link to a real list of players implicated, put it here!

Last edited:
Wikipedia lists this as a reference for its article.

according to WEEI, there are NO current Red Sox on the list.

The most recent are Brendan Donnellyand Eric Gagne - the former was not tendered as of yesterday and Gagne of course is getting $10 million a year to suck for the Brewers.

Use the search feature in Adobe to find any player references.

Other former Sox:
Manny Alexander is there, Jose Canseco of course, Paxton Crawford, Mike Stanton, Kent Mercker, Chris Donnels, Mo Vaughn, and Steve Woodard ( I may have missed some)

Interesting stuff about Gagne, mentioning some emails Theo sent asking about rumors about his past possible steroid use etc...

A lot of these guys fit the M.O. (not to be confused with Mo Vaughn) of guys on the cusp of making it and needing the extra edge. For them, given a choice of not playing major league ball and getting the big time salary, or doing some illegal juicing, the choice apparently was pretty easy.

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back