PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Link to Belichick interview given on Indy's 1070 the Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to it. I don't think I have ever heard that friendly and warm even with the Boston media (weei).

The worst news was him saying he doesn't intend to coach forever. ;-(

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, good interview.

Thanks for the link. Listening to how BB sounds so relaxed, it feels like we are listening to private conversation in someone's home. BB seems to know the person well and there were no specific questions on the Pats. So, guess BB had every reason to let his guard down and be free.

nice to listen to a relaxed coach instead of the usual

Best was the interviewer's final summation after he thanks BB.

He says "....appreciate your time....Colts fans...I know a lot of you don't like him...trust me, I know the guy...he's the kind of guy whom you would want your son to play for him. He's a winner, solid guy and I really appreciate him coming on the show. You know, sometimes we can't even get the local sports legends in this town to come on our show...it's either because they were busy or got to pay them or something like that; But how about that? A guy that doesn't do 'bobo'(?); this guy doesn't do Mike & Mike , he doesn't do national radio, he comes on Kravitz and Eddie. Isn't it unbelievable? Hope I tried to make him real for you."

An ESPN interviewer not being anti Pats/BB and giving some compliments?? Wow!! :D

Excellent interview. I know it was a powder puff interview, but there were some really insightful questions and answers.

I found the part about his conversations with Manning very interesting. Manning's quote "I'd love to play for that guy", and BB's comments on the fact that he really did get to coach him in the Pro-bowl and that it was an awesome experience. There seems to be a tremendous amount of respect between the two. I could see Manning becoming part of BB's coaching staff some day.

I bet this interview really swayed the perception of many a Colt's fans about BB. Props the the interview... good stuff.

I love this stuff!

that was a great interview! Eddie is an ok guy. Kravitz is a jerk. A student of mine is a neighbor of his and you should hear some of the stories. I'll leave it at that. BB sounds pretty relaxed coming into the game tonight. Should be a good one!

Good interview,thanks for the link.Interesting bit re Manning and BB talking strategy using the salt shaker,etc. for markers...

Cool interview. Interesting to hear that Peyton said he'd love to play for BB.

Thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey