PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Link for jersey numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEGoldenAge

Banned
Reaction score
Print Friendly Document

I sought this out cuz I figgered it would be helpful tonight with all the new faces. I figger that it may be helpful to others tonight too.

If anyone sees any 76 Jersey's that say "Sea Bass", could you report in. I'm wonderin if there are any out there yet. I wonder what a touch of Boston will do to that German accent with it's Southern twang.

Re: Link for Jersey numbers.

Print Friendly Document

I sought this out cuz I figgered it would be helpful tonight with all the new faces. I figger that it may be helpful to others tonight too.

If anyone sees any 76 Jersey's that say "Sea Bass", could you report in. I'm wonderin if there are any out there yet. I wonder what a touch of Boston will do to that German accent with it's Southern twang.

If you click on "No.", the numbers become sequential rather than aphabetical.... that is easier for me.

Last edited:

I still wish the idiots would add Mark LeVoir to the list, they've finally updated it and added Shawn Springs.

Little known fact there are two Kevin O' Connell's on the roster.

Is #25 Pat Chung's number forever, or it might change for some reason later??

I hope not, I like that number for him, don't know why just feel like I'll be rooting for number 25 for a while as opposed to uhhh say 38 or 27 or something. 25 has a nice mathematically solid feel to it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back