PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lineup Help (Semi's)

miamipat

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
QB: Vick vs Cowboys or Bulger @ Raiders
WR: Along with M. Harrison who would you start-Mark Clayton vs Browns, Muhamed vs Bucs, C. Henry @ Colts

*I'm leaning towards Vick and Clayton, I'm playing against LT so I need all the points I can get.

QB: Vick vs Cowboys or Bulger @ Raiders
WR: Along with M. Harrison who would you start-Mark Clayton vs Browns, Muhamed vs Bucs, C. Henry @ Colts

*I'm leaning towards Vick and Clayton, I'm playing against LT so I need all the points I can get.

Personally I would start Michael Vick because the Raiders defense is extreamly underaited - they shut down Palmer.

WR wise, I would start Harrison (Given) and maybe Henry (I don't know how good he is doing so far.) Clayton is a good start as well, but the Browns pass defense is not doing so bad.

Yeah, the Raiders lead the league in least passing yards allowed. So while Bulger is very good, I'd stay away.

Not sure about the WR. Clayton has big games but he's kind of boom or bust. I think I'd go with him, though, especially with some injuries in the Browns' secondary. Although Muhammed had a good game last week, he's been slow recently.

to be honest, I'm neither a fan of Vick or Bulger this weekend, but if I had to decide between the two I would give Vick the nod. He is playing at home on the artificial turf. Hopefully he can rack up a 100 yard rushing day for ya.

As for wide receiver, I'd go with Chris Henry. The Indy-Cincy game should be hyped as a shootout. Both teams are playing for a lot: Cincy is flat out playing for a playoff spot while the Colts are playing for a bye/divison championship.

As for wide receiver, I'd go with Chris Henry. The Indy-Cincy game should be hyped as a shootout. Both teams are playing for a lot: Cincy is flat out playing for a playoff spot while the Colts are playing for a bye/divison championship.
That's reasonable but I would be scared that Cincy would look at the 370 yards rushing that Jax got against Indy and figure they'd get some of that for themselves :)

Thanks for the help, I'm going with Vick and Clayton. I don't like the fact that Henry linesup for only about %50 of the plays since he the #3 WR. Another WR that intrigues me is Ronald Curry, w/ Moss out this week he might post good #'s considering they're playing a bad Defense.

Bulger and Clayton. Palmer had 2 TDs and 297yds vs. Oakland and Bulger likes to throw it in the red zone (the 3 short TDs vs. Chicago was just further proof of that). Henry gets endzone targets which is good, but not much else and I think Cincy will be running Rudi at that weak Colts run D all game. Muhammad has become an afterthought in that Bears offense. Clayton sees balls thrown his way and occasionally breaks free for an easy bomb TD. Out of those not-so-great three, Clayton is the best.

Regards,
Chris

Last edited:
Need some help. Who should I start at QB, Brady or Romo? I'm leaning towards Brady but not sure given his recent play, but Romo hasn't been that great the last couple of games.

And the second one is Willie Parker or Maurice Jones-Drew. Parker is not good on the road and faces Carolina. Mo-Jo has been on fire the last few weeks and faces Tennesse.

Any help would be great.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back