PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Line up and eat your slice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have missed all the threads I made giving maroney props when he started running well during the regular season.

Maybe some people dissapear because they have lives and dont spend 23 hours per day on this board, hahaha :rolleyes:

I never mentioned your name. But to answer your question-Yes. I skip over every thread you start. You've posted 1900+ times since march. I've posted 1300X since Jan. of 2005.

Stop spending 23 hours a day on this site and get a job and a life.

BTW, Danny. Do me a favor and throw out all those positive Maroney threads you started, 'cause right now I'm drawing a blank.

I deserve a small slice. I didnt flat out agree with you but I said it was fair to question if something was missing from him because he had so much physical talent with unimpressive results. Im glad he is kicking ass the guy has big time physical talent (to the point where I would say he might be the most talented back in Pats history) plus I own his road jersey.

I haven't exactly been "down" on him (unless you're going by the standards of some of the most vocal Positive Patsys here) but I have been disappointed in his production, particularly in the early part of the season. I thought the hateful ha-has directed at some Pats fans after Maroney's "big game" (where he ran 50 yards twice...of course it was without being touched) were sad and the story of his resurrection premature.

But the last game showed us something we hadn't seen for at least a year: Maroney making more than what was there.

Lets hope it isn't another year before we see it again.

I don't get the complaining about his yards after contact thing. Even when he wasn't impressing I thought he did a good job of moving the pile for a relatively slight guy with such a darting running style.

Danny 88 and newton tom cat both need a big ole' fat peice of crow pie.

Eat crap you haters.

Danny88, NSA and newton crap hat will never admit they were wrong. I guess it's a trait that goes along with being 13.

You guys were WRONG! I look forward to your next stupid post that you run away from after you've been proven to be an idiot yet again.

You guys are the big 3 of losers. Congradulations.

Danny88, NSA and newton crap hat will never admit they were wrong. I guess it's a trait that goes along with being 13.

You guys were WRONG! I look forward to your next stupid post that you run away from after you've been proven to be an idiot yet again.

You guys are the big 3 of losers. Congradulations.

I think you are half ******ed. Go to the search feature , search my threads , and read the most recent ones I started about Maroney.

Not only are you wrong , you are plain old making things up. I dont know which is more sad , your pathetic attempt at a insult , or the satisfaction you are getting from posting 3 times in a row thinking I give a crap about what you think!

Please get a life, hahah!!!!!

I think you are half ******ed. Go to the search feature , search my threads , and read the most recent ones I started about Maroney.

Not only are you wrong , you are plain old making things up. I dont know which is more sad , your pathetic attempt at a insult , or the satisfaction you are getting from posting 3 times in a row thinking I give a crap about what you think!

Please get a life, hahah!!!!!

If you didn't give a crap, you wouldn't have taken the bait.

I might be half-******ed, but you're definately totally ******ed.

I don't need to search through you're threads to see what an azzclown you are. Everyone on this board is well aware of what a tool you are.

If you didn't give a crap, you wouldn't have taken the bait.

I might be half-******ed, but you're definately totally ******ed.

I don't need to search through you're threads to see what an azzclown you are. Everyone on this board is well aware of what a tool you are.

Game set match. Fact is you are the azzclown for making things up. You wont check because what you find will make your whole tantrum a moot point!

Im soooo upset a bunch of goofs on a message board dont like me!!! Haha thats rich! I dont know whats worse , the rage you show in your posts , or the fact you are admitting to "baiting" me so you can type a whole bunch of nonsense. I find it amusing! Dance puppet dance!

Ill make sure to put up a toast for you in my seats next week when I watch the pats make more history!!! Have fun at home watching in your trailor ; )

Last edited:
Game set match. Fact is you are the azzclown for making things up. Im so upset a bunch of goofs on a message board dont like me!!! Haha thats rich! I dont know whats worse , the rage you show in your posts , or the fact you are admitting to "baiting" me so you can type a whole bunch of nonsense. I find it amusing! Dance puppet dance!

Ill make sure to put up a toast for you in my seats next week when I watch the pats make more history!!! Have fun at home watching in your trailor ; )

It's not that I don't like you, it's really because you're a moron.

If you're trying to call somebody trailer-trash, for the love of God learn how to spell trailer right.

It's not that I don't like you, it's really because you're a moron.

If you're trying to call somebody trailer-trash, for the love of God learn how to spell trailer right.

Spelling police meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same thread, post #39

Ok "emoney" . Maroney is avg at best. Deal with it.

Another calssic, post #75

"So every poster on this board who does not like Maroney is simple minded? There are certainly some very smart posters who are not the biggest fans of SloMo.

Haha honestly are you that much of a homer? If people like you had there way every post of every thread would have to talk about how AWESOME we are."

You missed you're calling as a fortune-teller Danny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back