PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lindy's positional grades for 2113 draft

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
One of the draft guides I get every year is Lindy's. here is how they grade the 2013 draft class by position with "C" being average( like my old HS grades).
QB C-
RB C
WR B+
TE B-
OT B
OG B+
C- B+

DE A-
DT A
ILB- B-
OLB-B+
CB-B+
S- B+

They don't grade the K, P. or RS. Highest rated K is a 6th -7th rounder and P a 5th rounder.

They also grade each teams drafts for the past 5 years with the Patriots given a B+. Falcons, Ravens, Texans, and 49ers are the only teams with higher grades.

My take of this years class is that it is deep in some positions but lacks the studs at the top.

I get a couple of other draft guides including Pro Football Weekly's magazine and the "big book" that I have been getting 1994.

What other draft guides do some of you get that you find helpful? I use to get the Sporting News guide but last year they stopped printing it. It always had rankings of players a little different from others.

Last edited:
Do you know how much of a killing you (or your great grandkids, maybe) could make with a 2113 draft preview? :)

LOL, you came back in time to just to tell us Lindy's positional grades? I'd prefer if you let us in on the Superbowl winners for the next 100 years so we can make some killer bets!! ^_^

Positions the Pats should be very interested in:
DE A-
WR B+
CB-B+

Positions where the Pats should be looking for value:
DT A
S- B+
OG B+
C- B+
OLB-B+
OT B (Sign Vollmer and this moves down)

Positions the Pats should ignore except for extreme slippage:
ILB- B-
TE B-
QB C-
RB C

Add in a FA class deep in DBs and with quality WRs at the top...plus sizable cap space...and the offseason is teed up nicely for the Pats. Now they just have to execute.

LOL, you came back in time to just to tell us Lindy's positional grades? I'd prefer if you let us in on the Superbowl winners for the next 100 years so we can make some killer bets!! ^_^

Well I get out my 2000 giude every so often and gloat. I had a QB named Brady circled with my P-5 code by his name. That meant Patriots 5th round.

So yes, I am a man ahead of the curve. Now if they only drafted Bobby Carpenter as I wanted.:cool:

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back