Welcome to PatsFans.com

Limbaugh & The Prince

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +650 / 2 / -9

Barack Hussein Obama, America's New Glorious Savior has just raised the Liberal Democrats worst nightmare (Rush Limbaugh) to monumental heights, Eskimos sitting on their sleds a million miles from nowhere now know the name "Rush".

This brilliant "God Like Creature" we now have walking the halls of our White House, halls where some of America's most famous people have once walked people like Lincoln, Kennedy, Washington, Truman and Monica Lewinsky, this new Messiah with all the worldly problems he has to deal with, Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, Economy, Buying A New Puppy, with all these worry's do you know what is really bothering President Jug Ears, "RUSH LIMBAUGH" thats what, Messiah wants us to stop listening to Rush.

Messiah has just boosted Rush's ratings up another 100%, Limbaugh is as happy as a pig in sh!t, the greatest MESSIAH the world has ever known is worrying about Rush Limbaugh---------:singing:
    Analysts say prez erred in singling out Rush Limbaugh - BostonHerald.com
  2. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"Stop listening to Rush" lol. I'm no RL fan by ANY stretch but Obama's reaction to his words was a bit discomfiting to me. RL better watch his back imo.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +650 / 2 / -9

Limbaugh has gained 3 1/2 million new listeners thanks to Messiah Barack Hussein Obama.

GOD DAMN AMERICA
    AUNT ZUCCHINI GETS FREE DENTAL
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

just think these 3.5 million folks will learn how to lie, how to use 1/2 truths, misuse statistics, and the learn body size, made up nick name and idiosyncracy of every democrat.. it is a wonderful life..no focus on the issue, just focus on the actors.

I wish Rush would run for some type of office, rather than hide behind his golden microphone.. he has more skeltons in his closet than a disney world attraction.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

My oh my how the tables have turned.....

Rush is a homo-erotic moron. His advice is flawed. The stance he took in the past of supporting the president at all costs, without really diving into the specifics of the rotting agenda have really made his current points mute. The Neoconservative experiment that he fully backed, has failed.

He is truly entertainment, taking his advice, stories and opinions as NEWS and FACTS is truly disturbing.

I'll admit, I listen to him, I hate the mans guts....but I listen, I'm one of the people Harry claims is listening to him, and that somehow validates him? Please.....

I listen to him because I get the Republican talking points form him, He recycles BS talking points and I hear people spew them back to me in debate. Its fun to be a step ahead of people who really don't rememebre how to think for themselves anymore....l.its kind sad too. Rush, the man, is honestly going off the rails on a crazy train...and a trainwreck is fun to listen to.

He is on the wrong side of progress, and a hater. A grade A BizITCH. You people follow a dillusional drug addict.
  6. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Now THAT would be entertaining:eek:
  7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Just think we could start with the favorite son Viet Nam Deferment, the 3 or 4 failed marriages, his addictions.. his other proclivities.. it would be a ton of fun.
  8. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Who's "you people"? He's in the news. Commenting on it doesn't make anyone a supporter nor a basher. The labels and assumptions fly around this forum like sea gulls scavenging for crumbs. As for him being addicted to pain killers-he's one of millions unfortunately, and that's not really a reason to hate him. Do you hate Nick Kazur? I don't. I'm not a drug addict either,just figured I'd better clear that one up too LOL:rolleyes:
  9. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

If you don't know, well, then .... YOU are "you people"

and I don't get political opinion from Nick Kazur, thought I'd clear that one up too.

Do you also tap into Corey Haim for Political advice?
  10. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I have NO clue what you're talking about. LMAO wtf. Sorry-p. contest finito. I'll google Corey haim latah.;)
  11. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Well Bill Clinton was president.
  12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Bill was not a favorite son.. and he was elected and not self appointed as was Rush.. would love to see him run for some type of office.. he would be crushed.
  13. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Yeah if you say it, it has to be fact:rolleyes:
  14. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Thats the funniest thing. I heard him claim the other day that he creates policy infront of his golden microphone. What a prick....

He is a comedian, and ANYONE who takes him seriously as a 'mind', might wanna look into some serious therapy.

Take Al Franken for example, the guy ran his mouth about policy. Love him? Hate him? Indifferent? He went out and RAN....$h!t...he WON. And now has the chance to put his money where his mouth is. Even if he lost (which some will claim) he made the effort.

Rush is a cowardly drug addicted homo-erotic comedian. He is the Carrot Top of this here political spin machine. He just thinks he's Chris Rock. Ahhhhhh... DRUGS.

http://www.x-rep.com/images/CarrotTop1.jpg
  15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Show he was a favorite son, he was from a single mom.. no lineage...he did not come from power or influence.

Compare it to Rush and his lineage of Judges etc.. no comparison, you do not even begin to understand this argument.. so don't even try to get involved in things you have no concept of.

here is the background of a family of influence:

Rush Limbaugh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Compare to Clinton..

Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Limbaugh played the favorite son medical deferment game, it was a pylonidal cyst I believe.. which I also had. and was no biggie.

Clinton and I played the same game the student deferment game.. it was much more honest than medical deferments that were given to the "favorite sons".
  16. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,209 / 9 / -7

#75 Jersey

Why are you wasting your time using facts with PFiEL?

His brilliant comebacks ("Yeah if you say it, it has to be fact") waste the time of every thinking person here.
  17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Like I thought talking out of his butt again, with no idea what anyone was talking about.. fade to black.
  18. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

He dodged the draft and got deferments, just Like Limbaugh. I could care less if he was a bastard child or not.
  19. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Call me crazy but what difference does anyone's lineage make in today's politics? jussayin;) Think about it.
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

The argument was about favorite son or fortunate son, which you seem to know nothing about.. deferments were what they were very convenient for people of privilege, and non existent for the poor or minority people of this country.. that is one of the reasons for the converging of the anti war movement and civil rights movement, as the recognition that most combat deaths were of minority folks.. made some very strange bedfellows.

The reality is that to get a medical deferment based on a pylonidal cyst is a rarity and sounds like someone asked someone on the draft board for a favor.. all you had to do to get a student deferment was go to school.

It is the same dynamic that allowed Bush to get into the Texas National Guard.. fortunate or favorite son deferments happened all the time as draft boards were political appointees.. and we all know how that works..