Welcome to PatsFans.com

Limbaugh Safe

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by otis p. driftwood, Mar 28, 2008.

1. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

As if there were any doubt.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...3-28-08_A8_HV9P3PM.html?type=rss&cat=&sid=101

Although it's sort of funny to see a Democrat saying a Conservative has free speech.
    I also take issue with the bit about "designed to hep McCain win", since the point is to keep Hillary beating up Obama and vice versa. Because it's amusing.

LOL
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +249 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

Nope, there was never even a moment's doubt. Just a bunch of piss ant little Liberal whiners.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

The far out LOONS will kill themselves blubbering, whailing, crying spluttering and screaming over "FREEDOM", they lay in the street, they throw blood all over city hall and they sh!t their pants, then when somebody they don't like uses that very freedom they are "outraged".

Example:
    Ann Coulter And Her Right To Free Speech, (Boston Creme Pie In The Face)

PHONY DOUBLE STANDARD BASTARDS.

:bricks:
  4. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

When you kids ask you to explain the word: integrity,

I guess you don't use your political position for an example.
  5. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +249 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

They aren't to four syllable words yet :)

Like I've said before, I don't see the problem although I would never do it myself. Your vote should be used to effectuate the election to the direction you prefer - and if the Democrats in some states choose to have an open primary, this is part of the result.

Again, to me it's no different from people telling me I shouldn't vote Libertarian because it's a wasted vote - well the other choice is to vote for someone I don't want out of the available choices simply because it has a better chance to affect the outcome. There is zero difference in the logic between the two to me.
  6. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

...the dog continues to chase it's own tail...
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

There was never any doubt that this would have gone forth, all it would turn into a media circus and it would have just give the pill popping draft dodger more face time, as if he needs more of that.
  8. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

pill popping?

He got addicted to prescribed pain medication, the same as thousands of other people. Do you describe them thus?
  9. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +111 / 7 / -10

Another lib wet dream in the sink as it were.
  10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Another big Limbaugh fan. As if there was any doubt.
  11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Yea I do, you always have a choice.. and should know the dangers of medication.. it is your responsibility to know what you are putting into your body and if it is addictive it is essentially your choice. Not sure how anyone can defend Rush.. but that is your choice. Reminds me of his draft dodging in the 60's.. I believe he got out because of Hemmorhoids.. a true warrior.
  12. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

A cyst within his ass. Yup, I remember hearing about that.

Confirmed... Poetic.
  13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I never knew this about Rush. It would tend to explain a lot of things about his personality, though.

:eek:

//
  14. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You know, during the post Favre retirement orgasm, I actually watched 3 people on NFLN nod their heads and agree that Brett's prescription drug addiction proved just what kind of a warrior and teammate he was etc etc.

I can defend Rush because it's very easy to become addicted to prescription drugs. Personally, I hate to even take aspirin, but I know people even in my small community that it's happened to. When you suffer severe pain, and you take a drug that stops it, then the drug loses effectiveness so you have to take more and more, wtf do you think is going to happen?

Do you know what a pilonidal cyst is, btw?
    Add to that his lottery number--he wasn't going to be drafted in 1971 anyway, his number was too high, and what's your point again?
  15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

OMFG...do I ever! When I was 19 I had one and it knocked me out of action for nearly six weeks....then I enlisted in the USAF for four years! Rush is a coward and a traitor to men in uniform.

He's also a junkie. I had a tenant who had a very good job, wife and kid, and he hurt his back. He got hooked on oxyconton, lost his job for stealing to buy the drugs on the street, and he eventually started pulling B&E's to support his junkie habbit. Sure his back hurt...so friggin what? The fact that his drugs came from a doctor had nothing to do with the fact that he was a selfish loser who let his family down...period. Brett Favre was a drug addict, too - just like Rush. I guess if you're a millionaire who doesn't have to do B&E's to get your drugs means you're OK, but the blue collar guy goes to jail.
    Got it.
  16. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Limbaugh Pill Popping

What would the reaction to this be:
    Headline:
    Rush Limbaugh drives his car off Bridge, young girl trapped in car dies, Limbaugh escapes, accident not reported for several hours due to Limbaugh people trying to get the cover up in operation, following the accident Limbaugh swims across a river to his hotel and goes to sleep.

Limbaugh remains a well known Talk Radio Host a position he has held for over 30 years followoing his accident, Limbaugh is loved and adored by Right Wing Conservatives all across the country many when seeing him fall to their Knees and attempt to Kiss His Ring.

WHAT WOULD THE LEFTY'S HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT ONE---:confused:
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2008
  17. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Clearly, you didn't read the link I provided. Not that I'm surprised.

Your bullshyt claim here isn't flying.

First, he was declared 1-Y, which refers to a college deferment... Then he quit school, making his 1-Y designation invalid the next time around. He then had a private doctor give the ASSessment that he had a cyst. And the military didn't order their own examination and took the doctor's word for it.

Rush Limbaugh is a draft dodger... and you're showing your profound colors defending both his cowardice, as well as his choices involving drugs.

You might wanna take the rest of the weekend off. It's not starting out well for you.
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2008
  18. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You certainly know how to put things into perspective, HB.

YOU are anything but "stupid".

:yeahthat:

//
  19. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

His number was high enough he wasn't going to be drafted anyway. You can check snopes for that information.

I'm showing what colors? Ask me, I like Rush Limbaugh. He makes me laugh. I don't agree with everything he says, and some days I don't agree with anything he says. But I still like him. "Colors"?

I'm appalled that we live in a world where Brett Favre is considered a true warrior because he was addicted to pills--just so he could make it to practice, poor soul, and one of the most popular (and best) shows on tv celebrates a doctor hooked on those same pills, celebrity after celebrity drives drunk, gets arrested for drugs, whatever--and almost no one says a word about it...but asshats and dildos like you use that as a club to attempt to discredit someone simply because you don't agree with what they say.
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

I had a pilanidal cyst on my lower back.. it a cyst on the base of your spine, that can get inflamed quite easily, it is very dirty.. had mine operated on and got infected and they cleaned it out in the Dr's office.. good pain.

As far as Rush goes he should have been 1-A prior to the draft.. but he got a medical deferment, which was very difficult and usually associated with being a favorite son.. he then got a high number as did I..

Not sure how Favre got pulled into this, but he does not fit in the political atmosphere.. I have been given pain drugs occasionally after operations, and I stop as soon as I can.. one time they gave me morphine drip.. quit as soon as I can, afraid of addictions.