PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Like Jim Fassel said...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
...anyone that wants to get in get in, anyone that wants to get out get......this team is going to the playoffs. The giants lost to fall to 7-4 before that postgame comment, they then ran the table and made it to the super bowl in 2000.

yeah, I am bored

Last edited:
Re: Like Jim Fassel said....

Let's Roll!!!!!

hopefully we can do this, but unlike the 2000 giants actually win the big game!

I believe!

Fortunately for us, we don't have Kerry Collins as the QB

yah, the giants lost that super bowl

I was never "out" because I remember not being optimistic about the 06 team, but they came within earshot of another SB.

Anything can happen. I'm not convinced Indy and NO are actually making it to the SB. The Vikes or even Eagles could make noise. And if we can get SD to make the trip to Indy, I'm not so sure the Colts prevail...

Now, if "getting in" means believing with all your heart, 100% that NE is going on the road to beat SD, Indy, and NO - then I guess "sorry Fassel" I'm out. Possible, but not probable (unless of couse a certain Adam is still available to shore up the MLB position).

JC! I've been drinking the kool-aid by the gallon since Tom Brady took over the snap count in '01 and since that game in NO have put it away because I think this team has some serious issues to remedy. Does that mean I have to be a nay-sayer? No, but I'm being realistic and think the Pats are a playoff contender in a weak division. My expectations are right where they are this time last year. Anything on top of that is gravy. I do think they'll be back to SB form next year and for the time being I'll just drink the kool-aid by the cup on gameday.

I promise.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye