Welcome to PatsFans.com

Like I was saying

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +459 / 6 / -2

These people are savage primitives. They kidnap journalists and hope to exchange them for a christian covert they hope to decapitate.

Groups seek release of abducted journalist

October 19, 2006

By Fisnik Abrashi
    Associated Press

KABUL, Afghanistan -- Two journalists' associations on Wednesday denounced the kidnapping of an Italian freelance photographer in Afghanistan, saying reporters are not "bargaining chips."

Reporters Without Borders, based in France, and the National Union of Journalists, based in Britain, said in a statement that photographer Gabriele Torsello could be killed by those holding him hostage.
    Torsello and his Afghan translator were abducted last week in southern Afghanistan.

"A journalist is neither a spy nor a bargaining chip," the media groups said. "We call on the Afghan and Italian authorities, and all those who might be able to contact his abductors, to do everything possible to help bring about his release."

An Italian aid group called Emergency has been in contact with Torsello's purported kidnappers and said Tuesday that he would be released if an Afghan convert to Christianity, who has sought asylum in Italy, was returned to Afghanistan.

The convert, Abdul Rahman, had faced the death penalty in Afghanistan for rejecting Islam. He was granted asylum in Italy in March after apostasy charges against him were dropped in Afghanistan and he was released from prison.

Italy said Wednesday it was trying to verify the reported demand by the kidnappers.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061019/LOCAL17/610190484/1012
  2. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Well sure, "these people" clearly are savages. The question is what makes up "these people"?
  3. Real World

Ratings:
    +459 / 6 / -2

Radical muslim primitives.
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Ahh yes, well the description fits for the radical & primitive among the Muslims.
  5. Real World

Ratings:
    +459 / 6 / -2

It's all I meant.
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +578 / 2 / -9

Yeah, but what about the "Dog Leash" and Abba Dabba Prison, I couldn't sleep or eat for a week after I saw that poor guy wearing ladies underwear on his head.

Oh Dear God
  7. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

That kinda thing turns you on, eh?
  8. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Exactly, I'd MUCH rather have my head severed with a butcher knife than have someone put underwear on my head.
  9. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +165 / 7 / -13

I thought it was sorta funny myself there are dems in NYC who pay big bucks to be treated like that.

:D
  10. Real World

Ratings:
    +459 / 6 / -2

It's your classic case of discrimination fellas. The MSM and the globe hold Americans to a higher standard than they do other human beings. Our underwear are far worse than someone else's beheading of an innocent civilian with a butter knife. When we play loud music, rights are violated. When savages shoot at us from hospitals and schools, or Hezbollah shoots rockets from a playground into civilian cities, it's the zionists who made them do it.

Shouldn't we hold all human beings to the same set of standards?
  11. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You're right, and there are probably Republicans in the the deep south who also pay big bucks to be treated like that, but then rally against "deviant lifestyles" like homosexuality.
  12. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +165 / 7 / -13

Is J Swaggert still livin down south? ;)
  13. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Yes, and we should start by setting a good example. If the underwear on the head was the only "torture" allegation we had, I'd agree with you. Besides, we can sink MUCH further and still be better than our enemies; doesn't mean we should sink much further.
  14. Real World

Ratings:
    +459 / 6 / -2

Pujo, I am in no way trying to defend the actions at Abu Graib or anywhere else. That's not my intention as I find them to be indefensible. My point is simply that a dog leesh and underwear got 1,000,000 times more exposure and criticism than did the beheading of Nick Berg, or the murders of countless kidnapped civilians. In the overall view of things, we are evil people for what we did, where as the actions of others seem to be coddled and excused. We need to start vilifying the evil actions of all human beings, and not focus on Americans only.
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2006
  15. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +578 / 2 / -9

The Dog Leash Lady & Underwear head got all the exposure from the Elite Liberal Media, Pelosi and all of the Uncle Teddy Gang for weeks on end, it was bigger than WWII or 9/11, Auntie Pelosi said she won't forget it until the day she dies, she has never ever mentioned "The TV Beheadings"

This new Democrat Party is made up of the worst bunch of hateful, nasty, blame America, jealous back stabbing bastards that I have ever seen in my lifetime.

Thank God I am no longer a democrat.