PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

like i said...other teams are getting stronger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ian...probably. sounds ad nauseum to u....but thanks for providing this awesome site for all of us! The "ticker tape" with constant updates is awesome! To your post, I never said we wouldn't be competitive....no doubt we will be there. I'm just saying competition getting thicker and that in my opinion don't see us getting another shot at SB for 4-5 years....will still be fun to watch!

LOL - this train is never late :D

I don't mind threads like this because it's almost like a superstitious thing - there's one every year yet the Patriots have had 11 straight winning seasons, three championships, one undefeated season, and countless other great moments during that span.

If someone didn't say it, just imagine how the year might actually turn out :eek:

(on that note - it's just Day one...there are a lot of personnel moves left to be made ;))

Sad times. If the Bills get Mario Williams they are clearly winning the superbowl. I don't even see the Patriots making the playoffs.

Sarcasm is truly a Pats Fans trait. Love it. :)

For my entire PatsFans posting career, I've resisted one-starring a single thread.

Keeping that streak alive just got much harder.

Thanks for keeping an open mind and at least remotely respecting another opinion! Good job....!

When's the "Dynasties Officially Over" thread? I give it about 3 hours.

Drats !!

Relegated to the scrap heap of threads :confused:

It's good to have passionate fans. If we didn't we'd be the St. Louis Zephers. Appreciate your dedication Ian. :)

Agree with this....we have some great and passionate fans on here....even if slightly CRAZY!

Drats !!

Relegated to the scrap heap of threads :confused:

Wow...that's bush league! Who's running this site? Vladimir Putin?
I thought Ian was running this show? Here I am patting him on the back for allowing everyone to Voice their OPINION on a topic directly related to the Patriots and it gets dumped off to the junkyard...

Getting awfully communistic in here. Give an opinion that the moderator doesn't agree with and it gets buried.....SHAME!

Agree with this....we have some great and passionate fans on here....even if slightly CRAZY!

Indeed OP stcjones. Keep the faith my freind. Were never out of the game. And I am a little bit crazy when it comes to my guys. Can't help myself. I want a picture of me with 4 Lombardi's in the backround. :)

The Pats should just quit while they're ahead.

Let's go! Pack it up! We had a good run.

The Pats should just quit while they're ahead.

Let's go! Pack it up! We had a good run.

Exactly. Every free agent signing means that Team will win the super bowl, the Patriots neglecting to sign a free agent within 8 hours means they will never win one again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back