PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lighten Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, its normal to feel a little down after a tough loss like that. But this team far outperformed any reasonable expectations this season. They just ran out of gas in the second half last night. And regardless of the nay sayers, if your LB's have the flu all week, and this one is that nasty stomach virus thats going around, too, their electrolytes, blood glucose levels, amino acid levels, etc are all screwed up. They just didn't have the energy to play at that level for 60 minutes. They fatigued and were exposed. It happens.

So instead of dwelling on 1/2 of football, lets be thankful for the gutsy season they just produced and look forward to this offseason to retool, reload, and make another run at it. In other words, stop acting like spoiled new bandwagon fans who haven't followed this team until they won the first SB, and start acting like the smart, intelligent forward looking fans this team deserves.

Lighten Up!

Shirt, you're mood is much better than last year. I agree with your assessment and as the bumper sticker says,
"Keep honking, I'm reloading!"

Who cares what the back up does! We're goin' after Vick big time!

Yeah ! TO is a SOOPER DOOPER STAR and he NEVER drops a pass. :bricks:

WOW, just imagine.............. if we could dump that loser has-benn Brady and pick up these two guys. Holy crap

Think of the possibilitites, we could sellout all our gam............ errrrr, well. you know what I mean.

Vick an TO in '07, we'd be a lock to win at least....... 5-6 games. :rolleyes:

Shirt, you're mood is much better than last year. I agree with your assessment and as the bumper sticker says,
"Keep honking, I'm reloading!"

Thanks for remembering...I guess. That loss still gets to me. It happened under far different circumstances. With far different expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes