PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Light not at practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be for anything, let's wait and see what comes out! Here's hoping he's ok though!

Light has sucked the first two games....and maybe it's due to injury. Anyway, here's hoping Kazcur is ready to go....there is no way he could do worse than Matt.

Hopefully it's just a vet day off or something. Maybe he has the flu. I guess we'll know later today.

Garbanza said:
Light has sucked the first two games....and maybe it's due to injury. Anyway, here's hoping Kazcur is ready to go....there is no way he could do worse than Matt.

I think sucked is a bit of a hyperbole. Yes, he's struggled in protecting Brady's blindside just as he struggled last year prior to landing on the IR, however, I hardly think it's a coincidence that when it's second or third and short, they more often run to Light side and usually convert or score. Granted Dillon was dinged up last year so this needs to be considered, however, with Kazcur in place of Light, run average to the left side was terrible. Light will continue to struggle in pass protection especially against speed guys, but he's the starter for a reason even when Kaczur's healthy.

The report said Light wasn't present for the media access portion of practice, which doesn't necassarily mean he didn't practice at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back