PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Light headed to Friday practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there's a joke in that subject line, I just can't quite put my finger on it.

Does it mean Mike has been huffing airplane glue?

I know there's a joke in that subject line, I just can't quite put my finger on it.

Does it mean Mike has been huffing airplane glue?

i'm sure T.O. felt a little light headed after overdosing.

If he feels he's only good for defending the run, he really serves no purpose on Sunday.

Yeah BB didn't like that comment:

All Things Bill Belichick: 17-Dec-2008 Press Conference Transcript

Q: Ty Warren indicated last week that because of his injury his effectiveness would be limited to obvious running downs. How has that, if at all, affecting your rotation?

BB: I don't really think it affects it. With all due respect to Ty, when you play football you play whatever they run. They are calling the plays not us. If he is in there, if it is a run, a pass, a screen, a draw, then that is what we have to play. With Arizona, they run some no-huddle. They mix it up. They get in the shotgun on first down. They will run on third down. You don't really know what it's going to be. So if you are in there you play what they run.

Could be part of our problem on D: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/197321-pats-problems-d.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back