PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Life is good when your Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part is I think he was trying to be funny and failed miserably.

"What's worth noting are the vastly different reactions provoked by Brady and Owens -- proof positive that in sports, what you do is often less important than who you are." What this schmuck is missing is that who you are IS what you do. And vice versa.

Last edited:
But it is TRUE.

08042006_pg2_big.jpg

mikey said:
But it is TRUE.

08042006_pg2_big.jpg

That is toooo funny!!! Thank you Mikey, I was beginning to think Keegs was right, what a cranky board lately!!!

Yeah I read this crap. I think the guy just wanted to write an article on Tom Brady so he threw some garbage together.

Oh sure, it's only because the media likes Tom!

1) It has nothing to do with the fact that Brady has 3 rings and TO has none.

2) It has nothing to do with the fact that Brady, a 6th round throwaway draft pick has helped bring a dynasty to a previously woebegone team while T.O., the most talented and gifted receiver in years has already been a cancer to 3 teams (including his screwing of Baltimore) and is working on his fourth (GUARANTEED).

3) It has nothing to do with the fact that Brady played through a hernia last season and never mentioned it, even when the media came down on him after the Denver playoff. Meanwhile WHY didn't T.O. play the whole season last year? I forgot, can you tell me?

4) It has nothing to do with the fact that Brady has never publicly criticized any coach while T.O.......well........

Poor, poor T.O. - - his reputation is tarnished only because the media doesn't like him. If Mikey posts that spoof that says "Tom Brady has taught us that it's the man not the deed that defines what happens in the sports world", then what does 3-0 mean to him?

3 = Number of Brady SB Championship Rings
3 = Number of NFL teams T.O. has already screwed
0 = Number of teams Brady has screwed
0 = Number of Owen SB Championship Rings

Does Mikey have any more comments about "deeds"?

Mikey, for your info, those are actual deeds. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Last edited:
shmessy said:
Oh sure, it's only because the media likes Tom!

1) It has nothing to do with the fact that Brady has 3 rings and TO has none.

2) It has nothing to do with the fact that Brady, a 6th round throwaway draft pick has helped bring a dynasty to a previously woebegone team while T.O., the most talented and gifted receiver in years has already been a cancer to 3 teams (including his screwing of Baltimore) and is working on his fourth (GUARANTEED).

3) It has nothing to do with the fact that Brady played through a hernia last season and never mentioned it, even when the media came down on him after the Denver playoff. Meanwhile WHY didn't T.O. play the whole season last year? I forgot, can you tell me?

4) It has nothing to do with the fact that Brady has never publicly criticized any coach while T.O.......well........

Poor, poor T.O. - - his reputation is tarnished only because the media doesn't like him. If Mikey posts that spoof that says "Tom Brady has taught us that it's the man not the deed that defines what happens in the sports world", then what does 3-0 mean to him?

3 = Number of Brady SB Championship Rings
3 = Number of NFL teams T.O. has already screwed
0 = Number of teams Brady has screwed
0 = Number of Owen SB Championship Rings

Does Mikey have any more comments about "deeds"?

Mikey, for your info, those are actual deeds. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Right!
Except, TO screwed San Fran and Philly.
Has he already screwed Dallas?

363839 said:
Right!
Except, TO screwed San Fran and Philly.
Has he already screwed Dallas?

Remember - he only took 48 hours to screw Baltimore as a "layover" between SF and Philly. That's the 3.

Dallas will be his 4th.

Last edited:
that's the dumbest article i've ever seen, the TO thing and brady saying branch should get payed are to completely different situations

shmessy said:
Remember - he only took 48 hours to screw Baltimore as a "layover" between SF and Philly. That's the 3.

Dallas will be his 4th.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that one. I wonder if RayRay has.

I don't know, but to me it seems the media is coming down on Brady lately. One article said that local press guys have accussed Brady of going 'Hollywood'. I read that today in some obsurce paper.

Also what is up with Felger and the guy from the Hartford Currant saying Brady was backpeddling his comments on Branch. That is not how I see it. He was clearly making a statement and stood by it. All he did after the article came out was say he was not as 'PO'd' as the article stated. He never withdrew his statements or feelings, did he?

I think life as a Superstar is tough. Especially if you are viewed as 'perfect'-you have no where to go but down when you are on top.

Drewwho said:
I don't know, but to me it seems the media is coming down on Brady lately. One article said that local press guys have accussed Brady of going 'Hollywood'. I read that today in some obsurce paper.

Also what is up with Felger and the guy from the Hartford Currant saying Brady was backpeddling his comments on Branch. That is not how I see it. He was clearly making a statement and stood by it. All he did after the article came out was say he was not as 'PO'd' as the article stated. He never withdrew his statements or feelings, did he?

I think life as a Superstar is tough. Especially if you are viewed as 'perfect'-you have no where to go but down when you are on top.

Ironic thoughts coming from someone who created this thread saying how funny and "not necessarily untrue" (your exact words) an innaccurate ESPN Page2 hack job is against Brady.

Just curious- - when you go to a restaurant and order veal, do you complain when it arrives that you actually ordered grilled salmon?

Last edited:
Schmessy: I had the exact same reaction that you did before I ever saw your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes