PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Life After Brady Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm not sure that I agree about it being specifically set up in replacement of Brady, I do like the way that BB and the offense itself is evolving.

Nothing to see here, this is a copycat league and copying what greenbay has done in the last couple years is nothing wrong

I think what Bill is doing is just as likely to be geared toward making sure life continues to succeed with Brady. Looking ahead 5 years is all well and good, Bill takes the long view when it doesn't adversely impact the short view. But the thing this writer misses is most of the recent additions will be off to greener pastures by the time Brady's replacement takes over the reins. Will Bill continue to draft with an eye toward that eventuality? Probably, but he can do so because Brady is adaptable and not egotistical when it comes to how we win. And who is to say the league won't have caught back up to Bill's perceived shifting approach if in fact it does succeed over the next 5 years... In which case who knows what he'll be looking for. The thing he wants to leave this franchise with when it's his time to go is schemes and talent that can be adapted within the framework of a system that can sustain. In order for that to transpire what he does with his FO and coaching staff over the next 5 years is as important as anything he does on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes