PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lies, Damn Lies, and NFL Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Organizations aren't monoliths. But the Patriots-haters and the CYAers in the NFL offices sure seem to have gotten their agendas aligned with each other's.

Great work.

Best article so far, only major thing he left off is all the jester affiliations. but will it see the light of day outside of Boston?

The propaganda machine has never been stronger. Hitler would be jealous!

I didn't think I could get more angry about this whole affair, but after reading Allen's letter, I am truly incensed. It was THAT good. Every Pats fans should be required to memorize the timeline and info Allen so skillfully laid out, so that we can all continuously call Felger and pound him with the truth until he finally admits he was just creating controversy with his blather.

Bruce Allen, Curran and Chatham's tweets reported here have been great reading.

Bruce is my kind of Patriot.

Though he forgot to mention that the league is trying to instill parity by taking away draft picks. But, keeping it focused on the leagues behavior is good enough for now.

attachment.php

Interesting....Bruce Allen's title "Lies, Damn Lies and NFL Leaks" is a take off on Mark Twain's "Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics". Twain's title seems to be right on point.

The PSI in Patriot footballs when using the gauge Walt Anderson was reasonably sure who used were almost exactly what they would be expected to be under the ideal gas law, as was the ball the Colts intercepted. Wells (and Exponent) came up with a statistical model to try to show what would seem to be obvious (no deflation). Exactly what Twain said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes