Welcome to PatsFans.com

Libyan pres. shreds "the movie did it" fantasy.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patradomous, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -9

#87 Jersey

Think the media will touch this story?
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

If they do they'll dance all around it then drop it like a hot coal, poor Old Pant Suit Hillary looked like she was going to pass out when she was on TV spluttering and lying about it.

THIS WAS PLANNED FOR 9/11 AND OBAMA KNEW IT BUT IGNORED IT THEY STILL CAN'T BRING THEMSELVES TO BELIEVE THAT THOSE PEOPLE WANT TO KILL JEWS AND AMERICANS WHENEVER THEY CAN AND THEY LOVE DOING IT.
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

Does that make the Libyan president complicit, as he obviously knew about it and it was coming??? He speaks of an infiltration of "foreigners", did he warn us about these threats???

Here is the unfiltered copy of the interview, or perhaps many will refer to the biased take on the Daily Caller..

Consulate Attack Preplanned, Libya's President Says : NPR

4. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 7 / -13

I think Kirsten Powers had the money quote on all this

5. Triumph

Triumph Rookie

Ratings:
    +126 / 22 / -12

#32 Jersey

No, they will run with whatever tale Obama dreams up.
  6. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +346 / 6 / -7

So you guys are predictably upset that all anyone got out of this is that Mitt is an impulsive neophyte who isn't ready for primetime?

It's kinda sad, and telling, that many of his supporters seem to suffer from the same delusions on how this tragedy should have been approached from the outset.
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

Romney is no bargain but it is very possible that Obama may get Romney elected just as Gore/Kerry got Bush elected.
  8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +370 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

Perhaps Kirsten Powers needs to get her head out of the 1970's and encourage her party to support the Violence Against Women Act so that they are not forced back into her out-of-date stereotypicalism.

I suppose you also supported her views on health care, immigration, gun control and the death penalty, too, right?

I mean, she's "right on the money."
  9. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -9

#87 Jersey

Lmao i was going to use the exact same analogy for my thread title.

Thats exactley what it sounds like. Like a woman with 2 black eyes who says my husband just had a little bit too much to drink and I did forget to give him silverware for his supper.Its not his fault.

KP is lib from way back and a dem.
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  10. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

When you pit righties against righties and the testosterone levels increase dramatically. That's the problem with the American right-wing's approach to the ME religious right. Neither side has any solutions but to wag a big stick.
  11. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +130 / 7 / -13

Hit a nerve eh?

In her case it is the broken clock being right twice a day.

The lib apologizing for people who have hated us for many decades and want to destroy our way of life is very much like battered wife syndrome.
  12. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +119 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Like drone strikes, assassinations, vows for justice? Yeah that's pretty harsh.... Oh wait that's been Obama's approach in the ME. :rolleyes:
  13. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +130 / 7 / -13

Even the Euro left win economist has figured out the Obama approach os appeasement through weakness has failed as the radicals in the ME have filled the power vacuum, as detailed by the Spectator.

The American Spectator : Intruding Realities

I always why people thought Neville Chamberlain was successful when he appeased Hitler, watching the reaction of libs shows how blind some can be to history and reality.
  14. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -9

#87 Jersey

Like I have been saying.Dems will scream up and down there is a "war on women" but look the other way or deny a "war terror" even when there is a sodomized body count.
    I mean the president of Libya admits it, why can't the POTUS admit it.

What they call a war on women I call war on the born and unborn and a war on my wallet when it comes their personal sexual proclivities and urges.
  15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

You sound like a backwoods fire and brimstone backwoods preacher, sex is the root of all evil.... god damned to sexual proclivities and urges, you are all going to hell and burn forever..

In your haste to rely on the Daily Caller, you missed these comments from the unsanitized version from those damned libruls adn NPR...

This is self explanatory,but if it is not, the protestors were demonstrating and the attackers seized the moment.. it is not that difficult.
  16. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

Oooh, appeasement. Nazis! Neville Chamberlain! Imagine that coward Ronald Reagan when we cut and ran from Lebanon after 240 soldiers were murdered by terrorists! Oh, what a weak appeaser Ronald Reagan was. What a coward. Thank god he was only in flmmmaking in the military because if he had had to fight he would have run away with his tail between his legs. Imagine that coward as he stood by and watched the collapse of Apartheid, only paying lip service to that wonderful form of government until the writing was on the wall and he had to change his tune. Ronald Reagan the appeaser.

Obama isn't involved in appeasement, he's involved in world politics, trying to establish the US as an honest broker, a nation that will use its military might to gut the aspirations of its residents. His belief is that the critical mass of Muslims are not holy warriors, but instead are ordinary people who want to live better lives. He does not stereotype Muslims in the way you do.

The fact that you want Obama to bring all Americans in Libya and Egypt home shows me that you are too afraid. What a frightening, scary world you live in.
  17. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +346 / 6 / -7

You mean the Economist, as in the magazine? You do realize that's not a left-wing publication, don't you?

Jeez. Another day, another example of being completely detached from reality.
  18. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -9

#87 Jersey

Who the f do you think instigated the protest? Netflix? blockbuster?

No. It was the hard core militant attackers revving their own useful idiots up to use for cover?
    Sound familiar? No. Think OWS.AFCME.SEIU
  19. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +370 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

A bit of a personal attack there, 13?

I'm not surprised, though. It's what people do when they've got no larger topic-specific response....this remark here is entirely in line with your remark in a different thread about Obama and Ryan and homosexuality.

And yes, I do know about battered women.....I was one and I worked with them - and more and more, the larger majority walks out and stays out - there's been a lot of changes in the laws and the support system for battered women in the last 30 years - women have recourses today that they did not have in the 70's and earlier and they take advantage of them. The urge to cover up for the abuser is no longer necessary, recommended or acted upon - and that's in spite of the fact that the religious right is still advocating violence against female spouses.

-Pat Robertson Suggests "Beat Your Wife" | Birmingham's Morning News - News Radio 105.5 WERC
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

What were they protesting??

Try and avoid hysteria, initially you used the "sexual proclivities and urges" and now you are doubling down on OWS or AFSCME..

This is not hard, you have a brain.