Welcome to PatsFans.com

Libyan NUkes???

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Libyan transition council claims to find Gaddafi’s nuclear weapons | The Raw Story

Those weapons have since been discovered, rebels said, along with several undeclared chemical weapons production facilities which are slated to be dismantled.

Mahmoud Jibril, Libya’s interim prime minister, added that his country has no intention of keeping the nuclear weapons, and will ensure alongside allied nations that they are destroyed.

for the record...

N. Korea - Nukes: built and tested (No invasion)
    Iran - attempting to build Nukes (No invasion)
    Libya - -Nukes stockpiled (UN invasion to aid protesters?)
    Iraq - NO NUkes (invasion)

2. TheSolderKing

TheSolderKing In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

that POS I wonder how he got them? I doubt he his Labs could build them w/o aid from outsiders. Rogue Pakistani scientists has to be the method. I don't trust the Middle East except for Israel

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  3. TheSolderKing

TheSolderKing In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Iraq- WASTE/ Travesty ty GW Bush for PHUCKING America.:bricks::bricks::bricks:
    N. Korea- Future problem
    Iran- Israel will start a War... we will get dragged in (Israel) will airstrike some weapons labs and WAR will ensue.
    Libya- I wonder how they got the nukes?
    Pakistan- They are twisted and cannot be trusted. (Maybe India and Paki will wage war at some point?) They are bitter enemies.
    China- What are their intentions? Does China have N. Korea's back or do they oppose them?
    Afghaniland - a conflict we became hugely involved in b/c of GW Bush by not sending in DELTA FORCE Commandos to capture or kill Usama B in Torra Borra.
    if Usama was captured or killed here we would NOT be in that god forsaken chit hole.

I think we need to get buddy buddy w/ Vladimir Putin :rocker::rocker::rocker:
    The Cold War is long gone and Russia would be a mighty fine ally to have when the inevitable WWIII breaks out (or a massive war). We must BOLSTER our relationship and ties w/ Russia. I still don't get why the Cold War has created a flimsy relationship between Russia and the US of A. The USSR is gone a mere afterthought. Mr. Putin and your old KGB is basically nonexistent... a lot of the old officers are their, but why must we let the past guide the makings of our future?

I'd love to breakdown our Wimpy allies of the UN I may do that l8r
    here are 3 main from WWII excluding Russia, which needs to be mended.

France (what is there to say?) a bunch of a-holes that love debate.
    Germany (I sense we have a good relationship)
    GB (good relationship)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011