Welcome to PatsFans.com

Liberals Must Like These Cops

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

2. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Don't worry everyone, we'll be euthanizing annoying a-holes like that within a couple years. Him and his little cripple too :rolleyes:

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +520 / 14 / -28

Harry, surprised you are falling for all of this hysteria, don't you get the emails from AARP dismissing the euthanasia stuff??? If anything from what I read the seniors are going to be some of the best beneficiaries of this whole thing as they are trying to close the idiotic, "donut hole".....

I know Sarah says, but consider the source...

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  4. Patriot_in_NY

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Sure you are right. :rolleyes:

quote 1,

Conversely, services provided to individuals who are irreversibly prevented from being or becoming participating citizens are not basic and should not be guaranteed. Ezekiel Emanuel, 1998 (the architect of Obama's health care agenda).

quote 2,

... certain physicians to be designated by name in such a manner that persons who, according to human judgment, are incurable can, upon a most careful diagnosis of their condition of sickness, be accorded a mercy death Adolf Hitler’s ‘Euthanasia Decree, 1939

Lets put em together, just for fun :rolleyes:

Conversely, services provided to individuals who are irreversibly prevented from being or becoming participating citizens are not basic and should not be guaranteed. Henceforth, certain physicians are to be designated by name in such a manner that persons who, according to human judgment, are incurable can, upon a most careful diagnosis of their condition of sickness, be accorded a mercy death

Gee, almost reads like one continuous thought, don't it. :singing:

Well, at least he's following a positive model, Hitler's Euthanasia/T-4/Final Solution was a smashing "success" in achieving it's aim. :rolleyes:

5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 15 / -12

The Republican seem to advocate a model that is more Hitler's like in that they want to protects private companies at the expense of the individual health care. Hiter was a great capitalist, who took care of his business allies, just like the Republican Party, which basically says to hell with the uninsured if its going to jeopardize business profits.

As far as your quote by Emanual, who I am not familiar with it seems to me he might be talking of illegal immigrants and might thus have the support of the right wing, which of course is far more closely aligned to right-wing ideologies like Nazi-ism and Fascism than is liberalism.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

I dropped AARP a long time ago, I don't believe Pelosi, I don't believe Obama and would never believe AARP.

AARP would support Charles Manson as long as he was a Liberal Democrat......:mad:

7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

AARP is on the liberal Dem payroll. Nice try, though.

//

8. Patriot_in_NY

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Awesome spin..... Well done sir. :singing:

[​IMG]

Hahahaha, sorry...... FAIL.

Since you admittedly aren't familiar, then it probably behooves you not to jump in, huh?

Ezekiel is a classic "Hoche & Binding" Eugenics guy. Particularly Hoche, who argued the financial obligation that "government" had to dispose of the mentally dead. Hitler used his "ideologies" to pervert and justify the euthanasia, T-4 and later final solution.

He has a long and consistent track record of this Google it if you don't believe me. It's even on YOU TUBE

9. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Oh Jesus Christ shut up about the euthanasia nonsense. Even Republicans admit it is nonsense.

Think Progress GOP Rep. Kingston Separates Himself From Palin: There Are ‘No Death Panels’

It is amazing how gullible some people are.

10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +520 / 14 / -28

The only reason you think this is that there is not a lot of advocacy for older folks.. in reality they have done some good... even though did not agree with their support of the senior prescription plan.. believeing that this bill supports euthanasia is pretty lazy and shows reliance on the right wing bloggers....

They are the only really big powerful voice for the older folks.. everything they have sent to me in emails says there is nothing about euthanasia...

This is what AARP sent me...

From Poli Fact.. gets a pants on fire for her comments..

PolitiFact | Sarah Palin falsely claims Barack Obama runs a 'death panel'

From Fact Check...

False Euthanasia Claims | FactCheck.org

11. Patriot_in_NY

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Hahahaha, funny. You've effective sealed the deal that you are a complete shrew when it comes to debate. Namecalling, and then the inevitable StinkProgress link. I'd put you on the ignore list, but it's actually funner to watch you bang your head with a shoe and finger-waggle everyone in here. :singing:

Again, as with the advice of the last thread........ take a few minutes and actually read about Hoche and Binding and their ideology...... Hitler obviously perverted it for his own agenda, but the fact remains.

The basic premise is that precious resources need to "directed", and that those decisions will no longer be made in from a medical perspective, but a societal and governmental. That is the very premise of what will occur and Dr. Ezekiel is a HUGE proponent of it. His entire career has been consistent on that point. He's smart enough to have never said "I believe in euthanasia" , but as one of the nations leading proponents of "physician assisted suicide", do you really think he'd draw the line there. Euthanasia and assisting someone to die when you've taken an oath against that are fruits of the same tree dude.

Seriously read a little buddy, scratch a little below the limited knowledge base on the subject you have. Once you understand eugenics and the basic principles involved, you'll understand that two people don't have to "act" alike, to be in "conceptual agreement" as it's base level.

I know, foreign concepts to you, I'm sure.

12. Patriot_in_NY

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Actually, I'd submit the exact opposite. I'd agree that euthanasia is not the end goal, but the moral equivalence of determining the "priority of care" is certainly in the family tree.

I'd argue that those dumb enough not to look into the root genesis of each thought and the OBVIOUS commonalities is the more "intellectually" lazy.

Again, fun "drive by" link you provide us....... and not at all comforting once one has a better understanding of the AUTHORS (not your and mine) definition of End of Life "consultation". Dr. Emanual's is a proponent of "the Complete lives system". Google it. It's all in there.

13. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Hypocrite much?

Did the man say it or not?

You are hysterically citing Nazi euthanasia practices and asserting that this is coming with health care reform and you have the audacity to suggest that it is others who do no debate well? Really? I mean, you godwinned your own argument.

Except nothing like this is in any of the bills. You are hysterical.

Where is it in the bills?

It's entirely irrelevant because it has absolutely nothing to do with the health care reform being discussed today. Again, please show me where anything of this sort is in any of the bills. So your entire post is completely irrelevant paranoia.

When we're wrong we turn smug to mask the fact.

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

Praise Jesus The Christ

GOD IS ON OUR SIDE

Deep in my heart
    I do Believe
    We Shall Overcome Some Day

We Are The Old White Bastards
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:

16. Chevy

Chevy Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0

And once again the Chief .... Moderator .... shows the intentional ignorance of the Liberal. Knowing deep-down that they can't actually face the issue they just whine like Janeane Garofalo and the rest of the morons.

Idiots all.

RIP America ... It was a good run.