Welcome to PatsFans.com

Liberals Love That Racist Crap

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

Beware Of Greeks Bearing Gifts.

Do-Gooders usually get people in trouble, not always but usually, little sniveling Jimmy can't be trusted, he is best avoided.
    Yes, Jesus was a do-gooder, if there was a Jesus.
    God Willing

2. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

and by this kind of thinking, conservatives simply love that racism does in fact exist, and it may be the only thin they love more than denying racisms's existence...

If you believe Beyonce, Diddy and Lebron are among the 10 most powerful and influential Americans, well, that says it all.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  3. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

Carter's an anti-semite? (serious question)

4. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

What exactly is wrong with this, in your opinion?

(If it were from The Onion, it would be one of their least funny bits)

5. Gainzo

Gainzo In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +103 / 2 / -3

#11 Jersey

6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +573 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Absolutely!

Didn't you know it's now an acceptable practice to make such an accusation without proof? After all, that's what people here to all the time. Just like Yimmy Garter can "just tell" Newt's a racist, RW can tell Carter's an anti-semite.

7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +824 / 27 / -33

So you did not read what he actually said, and will stick with the blog version.. guess that is easier.

8. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +573 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Just more white people talking racism....once again! I don't know about you, but I don't go to bed at night wondering when racism will end.

Will it end in our lifetime? No, it won't...not even close.

But as time passes and humans inter-marry more and more, we'll all begin to look more alike. I guess I can take solice in that eventuality. But I'm sure we humans will just find another way to separate ourselves from the dredges.

9. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

Still not sure why you seem to want to use this rationale to ignore racism, but not any of the other topics that are discussed here.

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

Something that is never mentioned, anywhere, anytime, or by anybody and I would imagine it is the last thing the Liberal Problem Solver would want to mention in fact it must kill them to even think about it because if they tried to address it The Black Community would come down on them like gangbusters, I don't think there is a liberal alive today that would dare to mention it, it would burst their little "diversity bubble like a piece of dog sh!t being run over by a bus.

This Is What They Fear And Can't Cope With:
    THERE ARE MILLIONS, YES MILLIONS OF BLACK PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE, THEY ARE HARD WORKING DECENT FOLKS WHO DON'T WANT A F-CKING THING TO DO WITH WHITE PEOPLE, THEY DON'T WANT TO MARRY THEM, THEY DON'T WANT TO LIVE NEAR THEM, THEY DON'T WANT TO FRATINIZE WITH THEM, THEY ONLY RUB ELBOWS AND WORK WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO, THEY LIVE IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO THEY FEEL COMFORTABLE THERE, THEIR CHILDREN FEEL COMFORTABLE THERE, THEY WILL GO THEIR WHOLE LIVES LIVING WITH EACH OTHER IN FREE AMERICA, GOD BLESS THEM, ONE OF THE BIGGEST THINGS THEY CHERISH MOST IS "THEIR OWN BLACK CHURCHES" AGAIN GOD BLESS THEM.

FOR THOSE THAT DO WANT TO MINGLE WITH WHITEY THEY ARE NOW FREE TO DO SO, PRAISE JESUS

BIRDS OF A FEATHER LOVE FLOCKING TOGETHER.
    GOD WILLING

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

Mother Nature and Reality are the two worst enemies a liberal can have.

I wrote this while watching the tide Ebb and Flow one day.
    This is dedicated to Do-Gooders throughout the world, I have always said that “the biggest enemy an environmental do-gooder has, is Mother Nature”. The little story below that I dreamed up while watching the tide come in bears me out on this profound fact. God Willing.

A group of hand wringing, pasty faced, Liberals strolling the shoreline found a large seal on a beach down in Cape Cod Massachusetts, the Seal was old, sick and very tired, experts said the Seal beached itself to die, they say it wanted to die. Somehow the "Blubbering Sobbing Save The World Activists" got their little hands on Mr Seal, they slaughtered some little fish and fed him, they all stood around sipping their white wine and pouring sea water over his body and patted him and told each other what a great thing this was that they were doing, they said God was smiling down on them. They all kissed and hugged each other. After spending about $15,000 on Mr Seal and taking photos, they decided it was time for Mr Seal to return to the sea. (all Mr Seal wanted to do was die).

These ding dongs came to the conclusion that this seal would be better off if released in the colder northern waters. Another $10,000. They took him somewhere up near Iceland, they also brought several cases of White Wine, Cheese, and a lot of Cameras. The big day finally came, “Pop The Corks”, “Cut The Cheese”, “Load The Cameras”, Jesus this was great, some in the crowd were becoming sexually aroused. Mrs Twittlebaum was the leader of this group of ass holes so she was given the privilege of opening the cage. (Mrs Twittlebaum always boasted that she once touched Jimmy carters arm at a Spotted Owl Convention)
    Mrs. Twittlebaum proudly posed for the cameras then opened the cage. Out waddled Mr Seal, the Granola Eating Kooks were all singing "We Shall Overcome", then several of the squealing wacko’s started crying. Mr. Seal finally realizing that these babbling morons were not going to let him die in peace swam off, then it happened, JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY, a Killer Whale the size of a two story building came up out of the water and grabbed Mr Seal by the head and started to thrash, chew, and chomp, blood and guts were washing ashore, Mr Seals head went flying fifty feet in the air, Mrs Twittlebaum urinated in her polyester shorts then passed out, the ass holes stopped singing, the Orgasms stopped, one of the Winos, wearing a “Vote For Gore” tee shirt was running up and down the beach waving one of Mr Seals bloody Flippers and screaming “call 911”, many more had fainted, they were lying in the mud with the wine, cameras, cheese and seal guts. Then, silence.
    Off in the distance, the killer whale was happily frolicking in the waves; this was a great day to be a whale.

MOTHER NATURE HAS TO SHOW THE POLITICALLY CORRECT LIBERAL DO-GOODER WHO IS BOSS EVERY NOW AND THEN.

She took the ducklings
    Down to the water
    Every morning just at nine
    Hit her foot against a splinter
    Fell into the foaming brine

12. Gainzo

Ratings:
    +103 / 2 / -3

#11 Jersey

Dont you always say that liberals hate God?

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

It's not God they hate it's the Christians that love God that frosts their balls.

14. Gainzo

Ratings:
    +103 / 2 / -3

#11 Jersey

Isn't that the same thing?

15. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +789 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Just a word to the wise - check out the threads by Ian and Patters and 13 concerning copyright infringement, plagiarism and the penalties for both.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...05-ot-attn-we-need-your-help-please-read.html

And then maybe grow up, quit lying and admit you stole this directly from

Red Burtts Place: Mr Seal-Also Uncle Teddy

and you are in direct violation of not only PatsFans rules but you are also breaking the law itself by claiming to have written this yourself, posting it and not acknowledging the true author and owner.

Whatever disdain I may have had for you before is now magnified 100fold. Only the lowest of the low would take someone else's hard work, sweat and effort and claim it for their own. That's theft, Harry Boy and it's wrong on so many levels I can't even begin to tell you how disgusting I find it.

16. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

What's one more lie?

17. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +789 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Proof?

I'm sorry. I'm a writer. I don't get published often but when I do, it's a big deal and it's something I'm really proud of. It's hard work to write something entertaining and interesting and a lot of time, effort, thought and research goes into it.

When a person writes something and publishes it, it belongs to two people - the person who wrote it and the person who published it. When someone else comes along and oh so casually lifts it, republishes it or reprints it and says he wrote it it''s no different than if he stole their car or their wallet or their identity.

It's plain out theft, that's what it is. And it's illegal. Really, Harry, it's really freakin' illegal.

And, while I know Harry has no fear of law enforcement, if the mods are doing their job and if Ian has any sense at all, especially in light of the current debate over copyright infringement and the like, it's a ban-able offense.

18. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

Oh, I know.

But it's all OK here, just like the rest we get from "harry" on a regular basis...

19. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

LOL... . exactly.

I mean, whenever I see more than 4-5 sentences from our special senior contributor my immediate instinct is a Google check. Especially when it doesn't have a tourrets-laided, hate-filled diatribe throughout.

Luckily, Mrs.P beat me to it. I'd have been far less kind. Though it IS possible that IS Harry's blog. I mean, just look at it.

Here are some of Harry Red Burtt's post titles:

Crotch Stuff
    Barney Franks Underwear
    The Devil
    Xmas With Gram & Gramp
    Fido
    Chinese Food
    Check The Seat Before You Sit
    The End Is Near

I mean, if that doesn't reek of HB, I dunno what does.

REGARDLESS.... This entire thread premise is projection at it's most vivid. As are all laughable claims of liberal "racism" by the party of property and segregation.

20. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +789 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Yep...and as it turns out, it IS Harry's blog, according to Patsfan13 who went through the hassle of checking it out.

Apologies to Harry Boy. Thanks to 13.

I'm extra touchy about plagiarism and Harry's admitted to it before so I tend to pay attention when he says, "I wrote this," since there has been times when he says he has but he hasn't.

Not this time, though, and for that I am sorry to have jumped the gun.

I guess I should have known that no one else wrote the same kind of drivel.