Welcome to PatsFans.com

Liberals Honor Cop Killer

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Dec 12, 2006.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Oh those Liberals, they are everwhere.
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -4

4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Why don't you take your Liberal, anti-heterosexual, White-hating, troop-killing agenda back where you came from!
  5. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Fry Mumia!!!!
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

Liberals have always disliked Cops and want nothing at all to do with them except of course if they are in the process of being raped by a Conservative then watch the "yelping and screaming" for the Police.

In The Absence Of Law And Order Society Will Surely Destroy Itself.

Liberals don't believe that Poor People, Minority's, or Most Perverts should be held accountable for their criminal actions, the criminal actions of these people is always "society's fault" to a Liberal it is the Cop that should be punished not the "scum bag".

Liberals would never survive without "Us Neo Cons" the Gang Bangers, Murderers, Pedophiles, Terrorists and Illegal Aliens would devour them before they knew what hit them.

Soon the Liberals will be in action (Democrat Pelosi Gang) it will be more fun to watch than a barrel full of monkeys, that is if they don't get us all killed.

Remember Mr Policeman, "it is the neo con that supports you" it is your job to protect "The Liberal" but don't ever trust them, they do not like you.
    :bricks:
  7. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -4

That's not true. In fact, I bet about a quarter of police are pretty liberal, at least in the Northeast. Unfortunately, in the days before liberalism, the police often included thugs who would beat up blacks, gays, union workers, and commit other crimes as well. (There are plenty of articles and films that document the history of police corruption and brutality.) Thanks to liberalism, the police began to clean up their act, and now for the most part are pretty much as clean as any other group.

You have it wrong. Liberals believe as does everyone else that an individual is responsible for his own actions. While we're not as vengeful and sadistic as many conservatives, we believe that awful people need to be locked up, even for life. But, we also believe that the way to prevent crime is to address problems early. Conservatives like you don't care much about victims. You let things happen and then you take action. Liberals want to take action BEFORE bad things happen.

I think you're thinking about part of the New Age set, the airheads out there who you perceive as liberal. While some of them are liberal, there are a good number who are quite conservative or libertarian, but who from my experience are not political. Remember, it's liberals who fought the National Guard and police to bring abut labor unions; liberals signed up for WWII as much as any other group; liberals often work as teachers and social workers in the most dangerous areas. I don't see many conservatives venturing into the bad parts of Boston (probably because of their irrational fears). I used to live in Roxbury and never had any problems, though I also did what I could to avoid them.
  8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +300 / 4 / -2

Sorry, but this warranted an alert.

[​IMG]
  9. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Goes to show just how much attention people pay to the name of a particular building. I'd guess the name started out as a piece of cardboard and then some facilities manager with too much budget and not enough sense had an official sign made up and hung without checking.

It really should go without saying that students are idealistically dumb, and shouldn't be paid attention to.
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

:singing: :singing: :rocker: .....................