Welcome to PatsFans.com

Liberal Thugocracy

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yes, it's happening here and now. You can see it seeping out everywhere you turn: try to stand up for someone other than Obama or another far left liberal, and see what happens.

By the way: when will hear the truth from Obama about his relationship with William Ayers?? When will the public be able to talk with Ayers?? With Ayers' wife, Bernadine Dorhn?? When???

Do Obama supporters want a one-party nation?? "One nation under Obama and NOTHING ELSE"??? Do Obama supporters want to kill any and all debate on anything that is different from what Obama and his supporters want?? No more "Free Speech"?? No more freedom of the press?? One and only one point of view -- that of the liberal left?? Everyone else goes to jail?? Talk about a chill down the spine.

Monday, October 13, 2008
    [size=+3]BARONE: The coming liberal thugocracy[/size]
    Michael Barone

COMMENTARY:

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors," Barack Obama told a crowd in Elko, Nev. "I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face." Actually, Obama supporters are doing a lot more than getting into people's faces. They seem determined to shut people up.

That's what Obama supporters, alerted by campaign e-mails, did when conservative Stanley Kurtz appeared on Milt Rosenberg's WGN radio program in Chicago. Mr. Kurtz had been researching Mr. Obama's relationship with unrepentant Weather Underground terrorist William Ayers in Chicago Annenberg Challenge papers in the Richard J. Daley Library in Chicago - papers that were closed off to him for some days, apparently at the behest of Obama supporters.

Obama fans jammed WGN's phone lines and sent in hundreds of protest e-mails. The message was clear to anyone who would follow Mr. Rosenberg's example. We will make trouble for you if you let anyone make the case against The One.

Other Obama supporters have threatened critics with criminal prosecution. In September, St. Louis County Circuit Attorney Bob McCulloch and St. Louis City Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce warned citizens that they would bring criminal libel prosecutions against anyone who made statements against Mr. Obama that were "false." I had been under the impression that the Alien and Sedition Acts had gone out of existence in 1801-'02. Not so, apparently, in metropolitan St. Louis. Similarly, the Obama campaign called for a criminal investigation of the American Issues Project when it ran ads highlighting Mr. Obama's ties to Mr. Ayers.

These attempts to shut down political speech have become routine for liberals. Congressional Democrats sought to reimpose the "fairness doctrine" on broadcasters, which until it was repealed in the 1980s required equal time for different points of view. The motive was plain: to shut down the one conservative-leaning communications medium, talk radio. Liberal talk-show hosts have mostly failed to draw audiences, and many liberals can't abide having citizens hear contrary views.

BARONE: The coming liberal thugocracy

//

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

More moonification Washington Times commentary... yawntacular...

Yet you'll cry whenever the NY Times is cited...

your boy Con man Barone here doesn't believe in religion... may wanna look that up... might sour your impression... how on Earth did Moonie allow a non-believer to write for one of his propaganda outlets?

what a clown... your candidate is losing... time to man-up and accept it...

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  3. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Zero suprises that you would oppose the truth. It's the one constant theme about all of your posts here. Your "boys and girls" engage in destroying the First Amendment rights of those more conservative than you, and you cheer them on; but let one person speak out against your fair-haired favorites, like those who wear "Che" tee-shirts and who won't tell the truth about William Ayers, and you get all crotchety.

Pathetic hypocrisy you live, PC.

Won't be long now, though. Run along now and see who else you can vigilantize.

//

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,123 / 3 / -10

America will see the "Real Obama" in a few weeks, the Clintons will take care of that, but you won't know it's the Clintons, you will think Barbara Bush & Rush Limbaugh are behind it----------------:singing:

Hey Barackie, kiss my a$s-----:singing:

5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

is vigilantize even a word? oops... nope... sure isn't... but that's not the first time you'd just make up things out of thin air... won't be the last either...

who are my "fair-haired favorites?" what are you ever talking about, crazy person?

i didn't oppose any truth... i merely offered perspective of your hypocrisy... ironic that the king of hypocrisy and situational ethics on this board would accuse anyone else of the H word...

alsi, i never "destroyed the first amendment rights" of anyone, you unrivalled drama queen...

6. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Sure thing, snake oil salesman, three-card monte hustler, man behind the mask. Wannabe vigilante. Don't you have some dope to smoke or something? Leave rational discourse to sober people.

I'm more convinced than ever you gotta be Abbie Hoffman's kid or somebody like that. Arrogant beyond measure, self-justifying more than the mortal mind could imagine.

//

7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

actually, i'm a really nice guy.... it's just lying hypocrites like you i can't stand...

anyhow, the forum notes that you're ducking another direct line of questioning and punting to theory... it's what you do...

8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +816 / 26 / -33

Dear Foggie

Remember what I said..

Sincerely,

God and or Rev. Moon..

9. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"Nice guy"??? I'll be sure to add that when I forward all your diatribes against Bush, Cheney, McCain, Republicans ... anybody who has a love for America. I'm sure it'll be taken into account. Maybe a reduction in sentence. Maybe not, though. Your recidivism has to be accounted for; you know how that goes..

As to your "direct line of questioning" -- what the hell are you, another lawyer??? Perry Mason?? John "Fast Eddie" Edwards (really, Elizabeth, I love you. That bimbo I was banging means "nothing to me, really")??

For your information, "vigilantize" is perfectly acceptable in communication among human beings, since the meaning is understood by all. And Yogi Berra backs me up, although he said he prefers "vigilanteization". Go figure.

So, in your avoidance of my question, we can all guess you are in fact Abbie Hoffman's kid. Figures. Just don't OD on pills and Jack Daniel. We need to deal with you more around here. :D

:singing: -------- :singing: -------------- :singing

//

10. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Dear Liberal-leftist State Worker living off the sweat of others:

Just listen to your own conscience for once. Try it, you'll feel much, much better about yourself and America. Go ahead.

//

11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +816 / 26 / -33

You, your anger and rage make a perfect point man for this religion or cult whatever it is..

12. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Anybody who is not angry with the wholesale dishonesty of this campaign by Obama, those pushing his candidacy, and the outright lies of the Democrat party as to the origins of the economic crisis is mentally and spiritually dead. Dead as a rock on the bottom of the ocean, with all due apologies to deep-sea rocks.

//

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  13. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

this is the most insane post of the year.

14. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Then you need to go to a doctor. But do as Ronald Reagan did when he was going into surgery: ask the doctor if he is a Democrat or Republican. ;)

//

15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +816 / 26 / -33

A little more Country Joe to help you mellow out:

All the while Fogina is upstairs waiting, will this be the night or will daddy fog spend the night waging war of righteousness against the heathens on this false thing called the internet?? She has the picture of Rev. Moon in the correct position, all is ready.. but will Fog take time from battle, to connect with the important stuff inquiring minds want to know???

16. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Country Joe and the Fish -- says it all.

//

17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +816 / 26 / -33

Yea it does, Viet Nam Vets with that San Francisco Sound.. after having seen war they preferred peace..

18. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, a Democrat conceived and started and prosecuted war -- an unmitigated DISASTER! That's what happens when the keys to the kingdom are given to the wrong hands, like Kennedy and Johnson.

Must never happen again. Adult responsibilities will be carried out by the adults; children can continue playing in their care-free world.

//

19. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +816 / 26 / -33

You love the blame game in black and white now don't you.. most of us look at the gray..

20. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You like it gray: easy to hide and escape the responsibility of your actions. Doesn't work that way, not when we reach the final stop. Wake up while you still have a chance.

//