Welcome to PatsFans.com

Liberal Professor Makes Threats Against A 2 Year Old.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DeanPatsFan, Jul 9, 2006.

1. DeanPatsFan

DeanPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2006/07/a_new_low.html

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

Just because it comes from a conservative blogger, does not make it a liberal vs. conservative issue, the author is obviously a sick person who deserves to be isolated from Society. Too often this issues are framed as liberal vs. conservative, instead of legal vs. illegal. Liberals would be enraged by this behavior also.
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

Who are these people? Some part-time professor and some blogger? Some nasty little spat between two people, and that shocks the righties? If we knew a little more about the people here, perhaps we could post their names and say, "So and so wishes ____ dead and calls him a troop killer and terrorist sympathizer." This ranks as one of the more ridiculous threads I've seen here. I suppose if Deborah Frisch represents lefties, we can say the Marines at Haditha and Abu Ghraib represent righties. Great post Dean. :rofl:

P.S. If you go to this link, you'll see a post by a cop who threatens to kill Cindy Sheehan:

http://forums.realpolice.net/showthread.php?t=54441

***** needs to be taken out and shot.....if given the chance....I would do it......

That said, like the garbage you posted, I figure this is just typical over-the-top blog talk.
  4. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

#15 Jersey

Do you understand that, radicals are found on the left and the right, and one is no better or worse then the other.
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ---- JAG ----- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 1 / -0

#87 Jersey

Ahhh...yes, I have been saying that for some time...but I think they love the sport of it all.
  6. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Its quite disturbing that the liberals here consider this "funny".
  7. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I guess you don't see the difference between a innocent 2 year old child and a grown woman with a big nasty mouth?
  8. Patters

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

Of course I see the difference, but I don't think there's much value in treating blog smack as news. Now, really, PFIEL, do you?
  9. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ---- JAG ----- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 1 / -0

#87 Jersey

That professor is lucky the kid was't Bam-Bam.
    [​IMG]
  10. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

No, but I do find that professer to be very distrurbed, and I think the school should seek some kind of mental help for her, not the way a rational person should talk about a child, doesn't matter how you feel about their parents.
  11. Patters

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

Well, I'll be. We agree 100%!
  12. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That's nothing... you should see the ranting and raving I got a liberal who is a doctor at the UMass Medical Center to throw at me. I cannot repost it here because it would be a TOS violation. The man put his own job in jeopardy and got professionally reprimanded for using work computer to post the most disgusting and homophobic remarks using my name.

All over a lousy $10 bet he welched on.
  13. Patters

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

I was once in a position to fire a 50 year old family guy -- Republican -- for making terribly homophobic to me in earshot of one of my colleagues. I was unsure how to act, but my colleague pressed me to take action. I demanded an apology, and he said, "I'm so sorry I could cry." Of course, he was so sorry he could cry because his career was on the line. Like a good liberal, I forgave him, but pressed the company (a very big one) to do diversity training.
  14. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I always suspected you were an ole' softy..!! :D

Did the guy make a generic homophobic remark, or did he specifically make the remark directed towards the other individual...? FWIW, I have two rules drilled into my brain for professional disputes (or even just regular conversation):

1) Don't ever insult somebody. If you ever have to explain your actions later to someone higher up, you end up looking bad.

2) Don't ever threaten somebody. If you ever have to explain your actions later to someone higher up, you end up looking really bad.

3) Try and goad the other person into breaking either #1 or #2 :D
  15. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Silly and worthless...
  16. Patters

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

It was at a company event, and the hotel we were staying at had an open bar for an hour before dinner. This slob took full advantage and got smashed along with a couple of his buddies. While a group of us walked to dinner, he made insulting and threatening remarks to me, plus he was with a couple of his buddies who egged him on. The remarks continued during dinner, though lower key, and afterwards a few us left dinner early, rather than hang out with these guys any longer. I was thinking more that the guy was a drunken idiot, but one of my colleagues was practically in tears (she has a gay son), so I realized I had to take action, and went to my boss. I told my boss that if the resolution isn't satisfactory I'm going to pursue the matter aggressively. Like I said, the guy apologized profusely and my boss agreed to pursue diversity training, something he was reluctant to do.
  17. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -3

The guy sounds like an as**ole, alcohol brings out the stupidity in some people.
  18. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah... gotta say he was very lucky to have you advocating on his behalf. (Clarification: What I mean is you didn't press the issue as hard as you probably could have) Imagine getting fired for that and going to your next interview where they ask "why did you leave your last job?" I doubt I would have been so forgiving. It isn't just a matter of him being a jackass, but the company itself gets opened up to liability when an employee on a company sponsored event behaves in such a way.

I sure am glad I am the type of guy who gets friendly when drunk and not the reverse..!! Though I guess it could open me up to a sexual harrassment charge ;)
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2006
  19. Mainefan

Mainefan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I was wondering--is this professor American? If so, does she represent all Americans? I gather that she's female? Does she represent all females? She's an Arizonan. I suppose that means her behavior is typical of Arizonans? Oh, she's also a Liberal (how do we know this, anyhow?), so that means her behavior is somehow reflective of her politics.

Ridiculous stereotyping, right? I suspect she is an individual, first of all, and a strong candidate for anger management treatment or psychiatry.

I think there are liberal and conservative killers, liberal and conservative thieves, liberal and conservative tax cheats, etc., etc., etc. Their criminial acts have nothing to do with their politics. It has to do with their character.

QuiGon, attempts link this kind of behavior to political beliefs do you no credit.
  20. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I take it you have no kids.