Welcome to PatsFans.com

Liberal Freedom And Tolerance

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Hudson High School says no Conservative Clubs Allowed - CONTACT INFO
    Hudson High School in Massachussettes is not allowing the formation or mettings of a conservative political club founded by student Chris Bowler because the administration said the ideas involved are "objectionable".

Here are some things that the school teaches that it doesn't find objectionable:
    http://bambenek.blogspot.com/2005/02/hudson-high-school-says-no.html
  2. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Disgusting! I hope Michael Savage gets a hold of this info. He will call on American Patriots everywhere to make sure the principal gets out of town!
  3. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I don't know the detail of this (not trusting a blog) but if that's true it's complete BS.
  4. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +85 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

5. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

This is one case, I'm sure you could find the opposite in the south somewhere with teachers not allowing students to form GLAAD groups or whatever. I know when I went to public school there was a Republican group.
  6. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +85 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

I bet you they won't let you put up your NAMBLA posters either!

Do you somehow think that teachers in the south are also not liberals? Remember the teacher's motto, "Those can, do, those that can't, Teach!"

You have to be kidding me, when I was in college (decades ago) we Young Republicans were attacked daily by the adminstration and faculty. We finally won a huge victory when we pointed out that a portion of every students "student fee" was going to a left-wing nutjob club funded by the University. They ended up having to set up a booth, and give out "rebate" checks to the students who didn't want to fund them (the rebate request was about 90%). But the moral of the story is, that from Junior high school, to high school, to college, teachers spend more time trying to endoctrinate children to liberal thinking than actually teaching.
  7. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Are you really this immature? Not to mention that you already used that feeble line on Jack or someone a few months ago. Get some new material.

I think you butchered the expression, but yes, statistically there is no way that teachers in the south are mostly liberal.

I think you probably just made this up, there's no way you went to college.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

The same Michael Savage who advocates for the beating of Autistic Children.. that makes a lot of sense, substitute extreme intolerance of mentally disable children with this..
  9. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

obviously you fell for mediamatters bogus report hook, line and sinker--Savage never said any of that, in fact, he had a brother who died of autism. any other BS about Savage you want to say?
  10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

I guess Soros owns Fox now, doesn't he??

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,387662,00.html

Some parents of autistic children have called for Savage's firing after he described autism as a racket last week. "In 99 percent of the cases, it's a brat who hasn't been told to cut the act out," Savage said on his radio program.

Savage offered no apology in a message posted Monday on his Web site. He said greedy doctors and drug companies were creating a "national panic" by overdiagnosing autism, a mental disorder that inhibits a person's ability to communicate.

On his radio show last week, he said: "What do you mean they scream and they're silent? They don't have a father around to tell them, 'Don't act like a moron. You'll get nowhere in life. Stop acting like a putz. Straighten up. Act like a man. Don't sit there crying and screaming, you idiot.'"

The government estimates about 1 in 150 children have some form of autism. But many experts believe these unsociable behaviors were just about as common 30 or 40 years ago and that the increase is mostly caused by a surge in special education services and a corresponding shift in