Welcome to PatsFans.com

?? Liberal Demo Racists ??

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +658 / 2 / -9

I was always led to believe that that these kind of "racists" didn't exist in the land of the "leberal health care democrats"

News Today:
    WASHINGTON (AP) - Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign on Sunday requested the resignation of a second Iowa volunteer coordinator who forwarded a hoax e-mail saying Barack Obama is a Muslim possibly intent on destroying the United States.
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8TE8A800&show_article=1
  2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Always remember Harry.

Hillary fires people who do that. Your boy Bush promotes 'em.
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +658 / 2 / -9

Good one :singing:
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Gives them a rose garden reception where he gives them a medal.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +658 / 2 / -9

Good One :singing:

sdan,
    Bush isn't my boy anymore, I voted for him but would never do it again he lost me when he joined the Liberal Democrats and wouldn't lift a finger to stop the Invasion Of The Criminal Illegal Aliens, McCain also lost me on this one.

Have you ever heard a Bush Hater criticize Bush's policy on the "Aliens"

:bricks:
  6. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ya ever talk to people at construction sites?

Since this sh!tbag has been president , the cost of gas has tripled and illegals have driven down the wages..
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +658 / 2 / -9

Your right Jack, we had some great "political fights" when I was working, I miss all that stuff and all those guys, there's nothing like a political fight with ten or twenty screaming truck drivers or "hard hats", it was fun.

8. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

One of the guys I worked with was a solid bush backer during the early part of the iraq war...He was positive about finding WMD"S.....And he would mention that they found the mobile chem-bio lab, then that would turn out false.....Then it was some other proof positive, until that would turn out false...I think it was about a year of that sh!t

He finally resorted to saying that the wmd's were moved to syria....:D

A couple of guys bring it up once in awhile, and the dude don't wan't to talk about it...

Hell, anybody thats ever been flim flammed doesn't wan't talk about it........

This is just more evidence proving how gullible humans are, and scams will always exist!
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +658 / 2 / -9

That guy sounds like me, now I'm bewildered :confused:
  10. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You believe they moved the wmd's to syria?:D
  11. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

You think illegals only showed up on GW's watch? LOL! I was running a construction company in the late 90's, let me tell you something, that's when the explosion started. Illegals were getting hired EVERYWHERE back then, and the word got out down south. None of this happens overnight. when we had the boom in the 90's, demand for labor increased, and guess who filled the ranks? Illegals. When no one deported them or cared that they were here, and they were all working, their brothers, sisters, cousins, and friends, all followed. This is 20 years of ignorance, after we supposedly passed a "one time" Amnesty way back in 1987. I love how people think that everything is instantaneous. 12-20 million illegals (probably more like 30 million), didn't come here in the last 6-7 years. What's worse, is that when they screw Joe Taxpayer over a second time with another "one-time" Amnesty, the border won't be sealed, and we'll just lather, rinse, and repeat...:mad:
  12. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#6 Today, 09:55 AM
    jack
    On the Roster Join Date: Sep 2007
    My Zoints Profile

Re: ?? Liberal Demo Racists ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Harry Boy

Have you ever heard a Bush Hater criticize Bush's policy on the "Aliens"

Ya ever talk to people at construction sites?

Since this sh!tbag has been president , the cost of gas has tripled and illegals have driven down the wages..

I've been in the rackett since the 80's..
    The illegals really made inroads around here in 03 or so!!

I understand your point, and especially team politics:D
    But seriously, since 03 we have been getting hammered with illegals on the construction jobs, and driving down the bids....

I wonder if back when carter was pres if they were kissing his azz like people do bush's azz today!!!!!!!:D
  13. Real World

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

Jack, with all do respect bud, you're flat out wrong. In 1997 I ran a $3 million construction project here in Chelsea. I can tell you first hand, that illegals were everywhere, and lots, and lots of people were hiring them. When I ran another project, a bigger project in 2000, the only people you could hire were illegals. The situation had become progressively worse. In 2001 I moved from the outside to the inside, and I know it balooned thereafter. These issues are progressive. What happens is people leave their country, come here, and look for work. When they find work, and are able to stay without fear, the word gets out, and more, and more come thereafter. 12 million people didn't get a memo and decide to come here in 2003. These things happen progressivley. The same thing happened when my parents came here. The first few take the chance, and when word gets back that there is work, and opportunity, guess what? More and more come. My parents did it legally though.
  14. Real World

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

BTW, if you think I like Bush's immigration policy, you're sadly mistaken. I vehemently oppose illegal immigration, and will never vote for any candidate that supports Amnesty. Bush is a moron, and sell out on immigration.
  15. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I understand what your saying, in the 80's and 90's lawrence and lowell are similar to chelsea..

Mexicans have made tremendous inroads in the construction trades the last few years....

Word of mouth goes along ways in the illegal circles..

Adds like this is like a dinner bell.
    http://www.tnrip.org/Video/gwb_RNCHispanic.wmv
  16. Real World

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

They absolutely are. The problem is that the hispanic demographic is the fastest growing group in the country, and has been for quite some time. Both party's know this, and they have been in sell out mode ever since. Not only are they the fastest growing, but they are the youngest by age, and have the least generational attachment to the country. They are American political virgins so to speak, and both parties are looking to pop that cherry. Whoever coddles them first, and gets them to vote in their direction like african americans do, would ensure political power for decades to come.
  17. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Originally Posted by jack
    One of the guys I worked with was a solid bush backer during the early part of the iraq war...He was positive about finding WMD"S.....And he would mention that they found the mobile chem-bio lab, then that would turn out false.....Then it was some other proof positive, until that would turn out false...I think it was about a year of that sh!t

He finally resorted to saying that the wmd's were moved to syria....

A couple of guys bring it up once in awhile, and the dude don't wan't to talk about it...

Hell, anybody thats ever been flim flammed doesn't wan't talk about it........

This is just more evidence proving how gullible humans are, and scams will always exist!

That guy sounds like me, now I'm bewildered

Harry do you believe the wmd's were moved to syria????
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +658 / 2 / -9

It won't be long before the Street Cop that you walk up to and ask him where Chestnut Street is won't even know what the hell your talking about.

The big problem is right around the corner, Blacks vs Hispanics, it has already started in America's Prisons, that is going to be a real horror show, I wonder who the Left Wing Democrats will support?

19. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well the Hispanics have done such a great job maintaining peace, stability and prosperity in their own countries, so you can clearly see why we should import 25 million of 'em. :rolleyes:
  20. Real World

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

Illegal immigration, and Amnesty, will do more long term harm to this country than any terrorist threat ever could. Immigration has to be controlled, documented, and regulated. Our leadership just doesn't get it.