Welcome to PatsFans.com

Libby: White House Superior Ok'ed Leak

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Feb 9, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +88 / 7 / -11

#37 Jersey

You realize that 99% of the citizens could care less about the modern day Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, only partisan hacks still cling to any hope with this story. Please keep on it until '06.
  4. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You are saying that nobody cares about national security? What a fantasy land that Shillington is. Can I visit?
  5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +88 / 7 / -11

#37 Jersey

Certainly I am concerned about nepotism and liberal hacks in the CIA.

Joe Wilson is also a pathological liar.
  6. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Really? Care to provide an example of a Wilson lie? I'll bet you I can provide more proof of Bush lies than you can of Wilson.

The CIA you are referring are the ones who said that there are no WMD in Iraq? You'll let us know when they are proven wrong won't you?
  7. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +88 / 7 / -11

#37 Jersey

8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

Did not think the C word was allowed, seems a bit over the edge now doesn't it?? Do not know all that much about Valerie Plame to characterize her as anything.

The spectator is hardly a credible authority, it is right up there with Newsmax, Worldnet and Democratic Undergound. Without regard for what you think, Cheney's implication in this is very significant, but will be minimized by Rovian tactics of this administration.
  9. dryheat44

dryheat44 Rookie

Ratings:
    +78 / 2 / -0

#75 Jersey

My God. At this point I'm not sure what it would take for you to see the corruption in this administration. Everybody who has spoken out from the inside is a "liberal Hack" or out for "Political Gain". I can't believe it hasn't even crossed your mind that these things could have happened, and almost certainly did.

You're not concerned that the Vice-President (I think), probably the most evil man to grace DC EVER, outed a covert agent, putting her life in jeopardy, because her husband criticized the President? That's OK with you. Let me tell you something. Maybe not 99, but a good 80% of Americans over the age of 15 care very much about this story, no matter how much you would like it to go away.

What were your feelings back when President George HW Bush said that outing an undercover op was among the worst acts of treason an American could commit? Were you yelling BS, that nobody would care.

I'm not interested in trying to win you to the left, or even the center, but open your damn eyes once in a while. Just because someone's a Republican doesn't make them a bulletproof paragon of morality.