PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lewis vs Brady: The Hype Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
The trash-talking started via twitter salvos from Ravens special teamer Ayanbadejo, calling the Pats offense 'a gimmick', calling the quicksnaps 'b**********edness', and then bringing up Spygate AND 18-1.

Brady's response classy as always. However I'd bet this motivates him even more to beat the Ravens!
The Blitz with Jeff Howe & Karen Guregian | Boston Herald

The bad blood between these two teams has been brewing for years. It's not just their special teamers. Terrell Suggs chugs the hatorade when it comes to Tom Brady:

Terrell Suggs wants to remind everyone that he hates Tom Brady too - Boston Sports | Examiner.com

The Ravens are seeking revenge for losing in the AFCCG last year, and the Pats are seeking Super Bowl glory!!
I must admit that I am getting pumped for this game!

It all boils down to Patriots vs Ravens for AFC supremacy and a trip to the Superbowl! Get your engines started, it's gonna be a barn burner!
AFC Championship 2013 Tom Brady VS Ray Lewis Promo (Patriots VS Ravens) - YouTube

Lets go all the way this year! Lets go Patriots!!

Regarding Suggs....am i the only one who saw him call Brady the perfect QB?

A season or two ago there was some year of the quarterback feature and the topic was about elite QBs and then Suggs was asked something along the lines of describe the perfect QB. He answered Brady followed by that stupid smile of his.

I've tried to find that clip but it seems as if it doesn't exist and i'm left wondering if it was a nightmare.

BArlyrDCcAAT-QZ.jpg

Regarding Suggs....am i the only one who saw him call Brady the perfect QB?

A season or two ago there was some year of the quarterback feature and the topic was about elite QBs and then Suggs was asked something along the lines of describe the perfect QB. He answered Brady followed by that stupid smile of his.

I've tried to find that clip but it seems as if it doesn't exist and i'm left wondering if it was a nightmare.

tumblr_lwbs5rIByw1qbbz06o1_400.gif
tumblr_lwbs5rIByw1qbbz06o2_400.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back