PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LeVoir to Start at RT for Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neal was the champ (he beat Brock Lesnar), he just retired this past offseason. I know there's been at least one other UDFA wrestler who washed out though

We brought in 2 other wrestlers besides Neal; Jermail Porter and John Wise. Both were cut before the season.

We brought in 2 other wrestlers besides Neal; Jermail Porter and John Wise. Both were cut before the season.

Good memory; I knew there had been at least one other former college wrestler, but I couldn't recall the name(s).

Huh? Have you not been paying attention? And you do know there is a guy named Solder on the team if Light isn't healthy? Solder looks to be better than LaVoir pretty much right now.

umm... yes, I've been paying attention. I'm aware of Solder. You mean the draft pick guy, right? Yeah, I'm aware that he is a rookie, he has not played in the NFL before. I'm aware that some thought he was needing some further developement. Were you aware that Steve Maneri played TE at Temple? And is like 23 years old? Do you see maneri as a tackle?
I'm aware that if this team can't protect TFB, it's going nowhere.
Welcome to the board.

What would Price have to do to impress you, if he hasn't managed to yet? Not get hurt when he gets a helmet drilled into his face?

Well, honestly, I do drink beer when I watch football. That said, what has he done so far? What did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots