PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Levity: Bill Belichick's Tears Eat Through Podium

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Good stuff as the forum grows staler and staler with the stink of bruised egos and raised ire.

Bill Belichick's Tears Eat Through Podium | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

FOXBOROUGH, MA—In a rare show of emotion, Patriots coach Bill Belichick began to cry during linebacker Tedy Bruschi's farewell press conference Monday, shedding a noxious black discharge that burned through the podium and a solid concrete floor before eventually coming to rest deep inside the mantle of the earth below. "He's helped create a tradition here that we're all proud of," Belichick said as the tears melted ribbons of flesh from his cheek, exposing his skull. Reporters fled the scene when superheated chemical fumes emanating from the toxic liquid formed a cloud of poisonous gas, prompting Bruschi to vomit blood just moments after Belichick had called the two-time Pro Bowler a "perfect player." As Belichick sloughed grotesquely into a liquid heap, he was reportedly heard to ask if this is what love is.

Belichick.article_large.jpg

Ah, good stuff. I love the Onion... those guys are so good at what they do.. :singing:

...he was reportedly heard to ask if this is what love is.

AHAHAHA! That part just slayed me! Except now I have that Foreigner song stuck in my head. GAH! :eek:

...he was reportedly heard to ask if this is what love is?

I believe the answer to this question would be it is what it is

Give me a press credential and I'll gladly do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes