Welcome to PatsFans.com

Levi Johnston: Sarah Wants Cash

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsFanInVa, Jul 11, 2009.

1. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

Levi Johnston claims Sarah Palin's incentive to resign was money

From a rightish washington paper, it's in smarter paces too, of course...

Putting the "count" in "country"... whichever way you pronounce it.

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

We all want cash (billy blue dress makes millions just biting his lip)
    I wonder what Levi wants.

3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,055 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

In the old days it was starting a career ... now all it takes is 1 book deal. :bricks:

4. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

Levi Johnston scares the piss out of you, Harry, admit it, Sarah Greenback is dead and buried oh jesus oh holy god help us...

5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

This list just keeps getting worse and worse.

Where's a mod when you need one????

Change you can keep.

//

6. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

Oh come off it Foggy, king of the hijacks.

You're just upset that Saint Sarah of the Holy Caribou is being shown for what she is, a quitter who doesn't give a damn about her country, and is in it for the money.

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Todd Palin should have pounded Levi's teeth out through the back of his head and then he should got ahold of Letterman and done the same thing to that old dried up has been a$s hole, what the hell did this Palin Family ever do to get Crucified the way the Left Wing media has gone after them, it's the f-cking Kennedys and Clintons that deserve that kind of Trashing.
    Sarah's a little goofy so the Liberal Democrats want her and her family destroyed, dirty double standard bastards.

Levi wants to get into acting, he'll fit right in with those Hollywood Swine, they'll love him, Whoopi Goldberg can sit on his face............:singing:

THE OBAMA NEWS SERVICE (MSNBC) HAS A NEW HERO, MR LEVI JOHNSTON

WATCH OUT DINGOBATS SARAH'S COMING

8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 11 / -27

I really wish he would have also, because it would have been the final nail in the coffin for the "quitter"... she could then fish forever on Bristol Bay...

9. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Palin is about was about as lame duck as anyone has ever been. She never had many republicans backing her because she went after their corruption and she lost the Dems that supported her then once she became so partisan after she was tapped for VP. Nothing was getting passed anymore.

She was getting nailed with frivolous ethics charges, one right after the other running her debt up to $500k. This wasn't going to stop so why get nothing done for the state and go broke in the process?

She needs money and she does give a damn about the country. Whether she runs for anything or not ever again does not mean she quit on her country. She's going to try to do more now than she could in AK in my opinion. Hating her or her politics doesn't make it not so.

Christ, now daughters ex-boyfriends are being hounded for dirt.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  10. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

The Left-wing media? I saw Levi Johnston at the Grand Orgy Party convention, Harry, he's the right-wing redneck constituency Palin loved.

Oh I loved the corporate media's love-fest with the Grand Orgy Party convention, the beee-oootiful Palin clan, including unwed teen mother daughter...

And the media would have been so forgiving if Barack had an unwed teen mother for a daughter, whose baby he and Michele were raising. And you, Harry, you would have looked right past that...

No, Harry, you and I both know you would be declaring "them" unfit to govern, run their own lives, be considered for the presidency, you would have been frothing at the mouth about welfare queens and food stamps and irresponsibility... but noooooo, since it was a nice clean white family with the unwed teen mother on stage everything was hunky dorey...

Then Sarah Greenback goes on an assault against Levi when it doesn't work out, and against the liberal media whenever she effs up in public, and against "politics as usual" (like actually serving the people when you get elected) when she wants to quit in the middle and make some cash...

... and claims she's doing it alllllll for you.

And it's the media's fault.

Grow the fug up.

PFnV

11. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

She was their corruption, 42. But as you say, she's pretty much a dead letter, except that she will chase any camera within spitting distance in a weird symbiotic dance with them, to tell them how unfair they are to her. She'll beg for press time and spotlights to say how terrible it is to be in the press and in the spotlight.

Guess what? You don't want an ethics charge, don't break the ethics rules.

Just an example...

Geoffrey Dunn: Palin Hit With Another Ethics Complaint

Sarah Greenback strikes again!

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

................Yup..................

13. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +512 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

I don't see the issue.

First, it's Levi fricking Johnston. Since when it that a credible source.
    Second, if true it doesn't matter because there's better (R) candidates out there anyway. If she were the nominee now and we were stuck with her then it would be an issue.

14. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

Okay, now you're making some sense. Ditch 'er already.

Of course there are those rooting for her... LOL I believe the entire Democratic party is, for instance...

15. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

HIJACK!!!! Moi???? :confused2:

OK, OK, OK. Just for starters: notice that when li'l Levi was photo'ed in this piece, he's got a lawyer next to him. That should tell you what this is all about right there. Can we all spell "a-m-b-u-l-e-n-c-e chaser"????

"Whooops, I hear a train wreck!!"

"Where you goin' dear??"

"I hear somebody in 'need' of a good tort attorney, Mabel!! And I'm their man!!! :yeeha:........:yeeha:..............:yeeha:

//

16. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

So basically someone who retains legal counsel can not be trusted?

But Sarah herself retained legal counsel. Everybody in these "celebrity kerfluffles" has a lawyer.

So essentially...

GET LEVI!!!!

Watch the Fringies spin and spin and spin to try to discredit their baby-daddy in the baby-mama-drama that is the Palin household.

You're afraid of Levi Johnston... he scares the piss out of you.

17. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Since this article she's been charged with 3 more and was already cleared of two of them. The last one will likely be dismisssed as well according to Andrea Mitchell of MSNBC who was reporting from Alaska last week.

Funny thing is to some being charged is the same as being guilty. Check out the huffington post and daily Kos.In the following article are some facts that somehow escaped the Huffington Post piece:

Palin fends off ethics charges - Washington Times
    The accusations made news, but with another dismissal of an ethics charge last week against Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the former Republican vice-presidential nominee has quietly been cleared of every ethics complaint filed since the torrent of allegations began in 2008.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

They can't let her go, she drives them insane, The Obama News MSNBC devoted 3 straight days to her, they are obsessed with her, all she is another politician but the Dingobats see something there that makes them nervous, the Liberals are making Sarah Palin bigger than Elvis and WWII.

THEY DROPPED BUSH TO GO AFTER PALIN NOW THEY MIGHT DROP PALIN TO GO AFTER THAT ONE LONLEY FIREFIGHTER WHO DARED TO STAND UP TO THAT OLD RACIST BAG LADY JUDGE SOTOMOOY, THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT KILLED KATHLEEN WILEYS CAT.

19. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:rofl:.................:rofl:.....................:rofl:.......................:rofl:

Change that's not convincing.

(I tried to find that AP or whoever photo of Levi sitting with his rather corpulent tort lawyer, but for some reason it has disappeared from the net!!!! :eek: My, how these things happen!!! :rolleyes:)

And before anybody starts: this has NOTHING to do with Levi trolling for a book deal!!! No way!!!! Levi is NOT out to make a killing off his fling with a VP candidate's daughter!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!! How could anybody even THINK such a thing!!! I am SHOCKED, shocked, I tell you!!!

:rofl:

//

20. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,055 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

So will Levi talk about the HJ he received from Sarah ... :confused2: