PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lets trade a 6th rounder for Pacman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised that no one has mentioned that since we had Corey Dillon and he changed his ways, we should pick this guy up. :bricks:

If there is a God Pacman will never play another down in the NFL again.

You must be the same guy that wanted the Pats to trade for Randy Moss and Terrell Owens and draft Odell Thurman. When will Pats fans understand that Beioli doesn't take those kind of guys.

woah woah woah

lets not all pat each other on the back at once... jeez

ummmmmmm you can't trade a 6th rounder for Moss

you can't trade a 6th rounder for Owens.

You are comparing things that can't be compared, all while brownosing each other. I'm impressed.

are you guys all in the club?

ohh ok.

Because i honestly meant that we would trade a 6th rounder for someone who was in jail 6-9 months or banned from the league..

that's exactly what i was thinking.

Unless he's charged, you've just disproved the existence of god.

Even if new off-field conduct rules are implemented before the start of the season, the players union will fight tooth and nail against any punishment more severe than a four game suspension.

woah woah woah

lets not all pat each other on the back at once... jeez

ummmmmmm you can't trade a 6th rounder for Moss

you can't trade a 6th rounder for Owens.

You are comparing things that can't be compared, all while brownosing each other. I'm impressed.

are you guys all in the club?

it doesn't matter what you trade, the point is that when you get one of these head cases, no matter how talented, ultimately it can be subtraction by addition for the organization

it doesn't matter what you trade, the point is that when you get one of these head cases, no matter how talented, ultimately it can be subtraction by addition for the organization

it does matter.

You give him one chance and then u cut him.
You lose a 6th round pick , big deal.

They are still some of the worst comparisons that i have ever seen on here.

there is probably no chance he will ever even be considered in ne

but i dont think it is addition by subtraction to type team problems are addition by subtraction pacman is just an idiot in the offseason and will hopefully spend some time in jail soon enough

it does matter.

You give him one chance and then u cut him.
You lose a 6th round pick , big deal.

They are still some of the worst comparisons that i have ever seen on here.

Why does Jones deserve another chance?

Getting into some criminal trouble doesn't make you a bad person. It's the kind of touble Jones gets in that shows he is a bad person, like spitting in women's faces at nightclubs, slamming stipper's heads against tables, and threatening to kill bouncers. This guy is a piece of sh!t, and that is not going to change. He got into legal trouble immediately after Tennessee drafted him, but they stuck it out and gave him another chance. He continually puts himself into positions where he can get into trouble. What is an NFL player that has a history of legal trouble be doing at a strip club at 4 o'clock in the morning. Behavior like this shows he has absolutely no intention of improving himself and overcoming his past difficulties. He doesn't care about consequences, and clearly hasn't learned his lesson by now, so he never will.

It's not the 6th round draft pick that I care about, it's the principle of giving this scumbag the time of day. He doesn't deserve another chance.

just taking a chance on a guy like this would give the organization a black eye

Here it is we pride ourselves on having classy players in our organization and yet as fans we tend to jump at the opportunity of getting complete opposite players such as Randy Moss, Pacman Jones, and Terrell Owens.

Stay away.

Let's throw Joey Porter on that list, too, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes